What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

NBA (and other pro league) Buffs

Ehhhh. Like I said I think he’s probably a developmental prospect for Charlotte. They will stash him in the G league, which isn’t always a bad thing. I doubt he beats out 4 NBA vets to make this roster, this year
Maybe. But they only won like 20 games last year. They're not going to let a veteran who isn't in their future plans block a young player who might be - unless it's best for the young guy's development to avoid getting crushed while he's not ready.

I'd guess Reggie gets bought out by Charlotte.
That's what I was hearing on the radio. They already bought him out once previously
If that happens (and it might make sense for them) would he be able to come back again and sign with Denver? I'm sure that the buyout would include on offset if/when he signs elsewhere but he could sign for the veteran minimum.

I'd like to see him on Denver's roster, prefer a reduced role but think he brings some value.

Hornets aren't under pressure to win now. They have a glut of PGs but none of them are what anybody thinks of as great players.

KJ will be given the opportunity to develop, probably spending time in the G-league, then he will have to prove himself. That's the best you can hope for as a second round pick if your name isn't Bronny.

Ehhhh. Like I said I think he’s probably a developmental prospect for Charlotte. They will stash him in the G league, which isn’t always a bad thing. I doubt he beats out 4 NBA vets to make this roster, this year

Ish Smith is gone, they just released Curry (although not a PG) and Ball has been anything but dependable the past 2 seasons so I would think he has a decent shot to make the roster. But playing a year or 2 in Greensboro wouldn't be a terrible thing either, like you said.

Back