What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

NDSU Football only RunRunRun, death by 1000 cuts no Pass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guarantee the west side muffs this.
I can guarantee we will because our ilk doesn't lower ourselves to follow the whims of social media.
kristen wiig pipe GIF

So the bald headed dude opens his cock holster and says he doesn't know much but then goes onto trying to talk about CU.

Sports journalism really has invited 99% absolute clowns.

They don’t seem to like our chances.
Right now it’s BISON +9.5 at MGM. Like Co it’s -110 to bet the points. Take “The Herd” and the points. History is with “The Herd” when you take the points. I got 45 once against the gophers who they beat twice. 9.5 here is pretty generous too.

The exciting bet is the money line. It’s BISON +270! Use your profits from the line bet to hedge this upset and triple your money.

We don’t like the over under bet. It’s 58.5 for Thursdays game. If you do bet the O/U we suggest you take the over which is running -115. The under is less expensive @ -105. This game may be as wide open as many are predicting.

Co may have the ability to score quickly but NDSU has the ability to control the clock and score.

We see:
NDSU BISON @ Co Buffalos
NDSU -4
O/U 67.5
Say
NDSU 36 Co Buffalos 32

A word of caution. There was a similar situation to this in 2022 when The BISON visited Arizona. They lost by 3 in a game an impartial observer would say was lost by The BISON more than won by AZ. They were able to capitalize just enough on a game where NDSU put up 407 yds vs Az with 394. It was a good game. This one could look a lot like it.

Right now it’s BISON +9.5 at MGM. Like Co it’s -110 to bet the points. Take “The Herd” and the points. History is with “The Herd” when you take the points. I got 45 once against the gophers who they beat twice. 9.5 here is pretty generous too.

The exciting bet is the money line. It’s BISON +270! Use your profits from the line bet to hedge this upset and triple your money.

We don’t like the over under bet. It’s 58.5 for Thursdays game. If you do bet the O/U we suggest you take the over which is running -115. The under is less expensive @ -105. This game may be as wide open as many are predicting.

Co may have the ability to score quickly but NDSU has the ability to control the clock and score.

We see:
NDSU BISON @ Co Buffalos
NDSU -4
O/U 67.5
Say
NDSU 36 Co Buffalos 32

A word of caution. There was a similar situation to this in 2022 when The BISON visited Arizona. They lost by 3 in a game an impartial observer would say was lost by The BISON more than won by AZ. They were able to capitalize just enough on a game where NDSU put up 407 yds vs Az with 394. It was a good game. This one could look a lot like it.
Napoleon Dynamite Fight GIF

We see:
NDSU BISON @ Co Buffalos
NDSU -4
O/U 67.5
Say
NDSU 36 Co Buffalos 32

NDSU gets to experience their worst loss in school history this Thursday

We see:
NDSU BISON @ Co Buffalos
NDSU -4
O/U 67.5
Say
NDSU 36 Co Buffalos 32

Great analysis! Let's see how much money do you put on that NDSU -4 line

Great analysis! Let's see how much money do you put on that NDSU -4 line
-4 is our Offical GAM guidance. It’s not a bettable line, it’s the official guide as to how to bet against the odds makers who are taking bets. It also serves as an excellent game prediction device. It’s the Game Analyzer Mechanism or GAM for short. It gives you a leg up. I am taking the 9.5 with MGM that’s too good to pass up. The -4 combined with the -9.5 for Co matches the. - 13 the GAM was giving The Bison before adjustments for Co proclaimed superior talent. I’m also taking The BISON on the money line for the +270 hedged of course with my almost certain +9.5 positions. I’m using equal wagers: 2 with points for each money line

-4 is our Offical GAM guidance. It’s not a bettable line, it’s the official guide as to how to bet against the odds makers who are taking bets. It also serves as an excellent game prediction device. It’s the Game Analyzer Mechanism or GAM for short. It gives you a leg up. I am taking the 9.5 with MGM that’s too good to pass up. The -4 combined with the -9.5 for Co matches the + 13 the GAM was giving The Bison before adjustments for Co proclaimed superior talent. I’m also taking The BISON on the money line for the +270 hedged of course with my almost certain +9.5 positions. I’m using equal wagers: 2 with points for each money line
Cool, welcome back after the game and share your money rewards

We see:
NDSU BISON @ Co Buffalos
NDSU -4
O/U 67.5
Say
NDSU 36 Co Buffalos 32

I was talking about the message board fans…but point taken.

We see:
NDSU BISON @ Co Buffalos
NDSU -4
O/U 67.5
Say
NDSU 36 Co Buffalos 32

Why do people who couldn't name **** all about CU try and come in and talk about CU?

What's your major malfunction?

-4 is our Offical GAM guidance. It’s not a bettable line, it’s the official guide as to how to bet against the odds makers who are taking bets. It also serves as an excellent game prediction device. It’s the Game Analyzer Mechanism or GAM for short. It gives you a leg up. I am taking the 9.5 with MGM that’s too good to pass up. The -4 combined with the -9.5 for Co matches the. - 13 the GAM was giving The Bison before adjustments for Co proclaimed superior talent. I’m also taking The BISON on the money line for the +270 hedged of course with my almost certain +9.5 positions. I’m using equal wagers: 2 with points for each money line

How much did you lose when NDSU got creamed by UND last year?

Go back to Fargo you bum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back