What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Oct 11 - Colorado @ Oregon

I think my point was lost on the crowd. I’ll take responsibility, even though I’m not a doctor. Assuming the wound is generally healed, shoot him up with some pain killers and lets go. Common practice.
Yep. Many options.

aren't we do for an opposing QB to have a BAD game? You sure would think so, not sure it's ever happened. Tonight's the night.
Pac12 after dark.

GO BUFFS !!

With his WRs back, I expect them to get the passing g game going early as they prep for Washington. That unit needs work together next week before key division game.

Sure, I can talk myself into this one. We beat ASU by 3, ASU beat Cal by 7, meaning we must be 10 points better than Cal. Oregon beat Cal by exactly 10 points, so tonight is basically a pick 'em.

(Just kidding, gun to my head I would bet Oregon -19).

Lots of NFL scouts/Front office people in Eugene looking at Herbert. Ron Brockington, Marvin Allen and Matt Winston from the Dolphins. They are going to have an interesting choice if they get #1. My friend owns a coffee shop called Perugino and saw Duke Tobin and Mike Potts from Cincy already today.

Or maybe they are there to look at Montez! ;)
giphy.gif

GO BUFFS!
Will be watching on replay in the morning after Chaperoning a HS Homecoming!!!
No spoilers till then
Talk as much **** on my behalf, I will read it in the morning.

Looking at that last ‘Gene video, the old QB coaches tried to remake who he was, tonight I’m hoping Montez is reborn.

Go Buffs!

Back