Oct 11 - Colorado @ Oregon

wsp4820

Sally
Club Member
Junta Member

patebuff

Downgraded to half a star
Club Member
The two positions there is absolutely no depth have endured the most injuries. Of course.

I really hope the staff is working Perry in at corner or safety if Onu is out.

Last edited:

SBP

Club Member
Club Member
With all of these injuries is anyone else wondering if our practices might be too physical?

Darth Snow

Hawaiian Buffalo
Club Member
Junta Member
With all of these injuries is anyone else wondering if our practices might be too physical?
almost all of the injuries have been in games. No rhyme or reason to them either. Just the usual thing of the football gods hating CU.

buffaholic

Club Member
Club Member
Blackmon was going to RS last year, but we had Miller out and then had garbage.

Russell, Onu, KD and Sami were also game injuries. It's been wild.

cu2x

Club Member
Club Member
almost all of the injuries have been in games. No rhyme or reason to them either. Just the usual thing of the football gods hating CU.
simple point, but hopefully they increased stretching along with MT's ramped-up strength training

BuffUp

[insert punctuation here]
Club Member
ducks has a 5th year senior DE out for the remainder of the season. Freshman (DL Pac12 player of the week) starting in place. Expecting an injured WR and RB back this Friday.

sackman

Club Member
Club Member
I’m currently sitting in a very pleasant airport cafe waiting for another of my friends to arrive. Sounds like the weather is getting a little dicey in Denver right now. It’s beautiful here. Clear skies.