What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official 2017 Coaching Carousel Thread - Zona hires Sumlin

Holy cow. Didn't rich rod have "issues" with a cheerleader at wvu? If so I guess this isn't that big of a surprise. Bad break for az.

Never heard this before. Went to google and all I found out was he has a pretty hot cheerleader daughter.

Read the letter again.
All I got was they couldn’t verify allegations but found information that raised concern about the “direction and climate” of the program. Not sure what that means but sounds like players weren’t happy, maybe?

Wild night in AZ. Unsubstantiated claims but find something that causes concern on the climate and direction. Sounds like his act wore thin with the AD and saw a way to end it. They paid him his buyout from the sounds of it.

I guess the release states “multiple reasons including direction and climate of the program”, but then spends two paragraphs informaing people of his misconduct and sexual harrssment. Meanwhile, Feldman hears from a UA source that says its 100% due to football reasons and he direction of the program? Almost a direct contradiction.

Arizona had major sexual harassment issues in their women’s T&F program that did serious damage to the university and athletic department. Sounds like they have no interest in going through something like that again.

I guess the release states “multiple reasons including direction and climate of the program”, but then spends two paragraphs informaing people of his misconduct and sexual harrssment. Meanwhile, Feldman hears from a UA source that says its 100% due to football reasons and he direction of the program? Almost a direct contradiction.

Those paragraphs explained the investigation and its findings. The direction of the football program is mentioned twice. Not seeing the contradiction.

Back