What's new

Official 2019/20 CFB Coaching Carousel

Not Sure

Club Member
Club Member
I know one of the dad's of one key returning player for UNC next year and he is pissed about the Eddie Mac hiring. Said he has not been back in Greeley since the presser and they have not seen him, talked to him, nor have any idea who the staff will be (outside of what Bear Friend put up above). As of a week ago, they had one phone call before Xmas. He thinks this is going to be a train wreck
But. ThiNk oF aLL the gReAt pubLiCiTy theY GeNerAteD!

when you’re that bad, it can only get better. Or so I’m told.

ahoelsken

I know one of the dad's of one key returning player for UNC next year and he is pissed about the Eddie Mac hiring. Said he has not been back in Greeley since the presser and they have not seen him, talked to him, nor have any idea who the staff will be (outside of what Bear Friend put up above). As of a week ago, they had one phone call before Xmas. He thinks this is going to be a train wreck
at least they're going to be interesting to watch with McCaffrey in charge. The city of Greeley hasn't give a **** about that football team for about a decade.

Not Sure

Club Member
Club Member
Exactly what this dad was saying. He is pissed as he has a 5th year senior starter on the team
But hey, the local media will mention UNC when McCaffery signs his recruiting class. That’s really important.
Speaking of which, according to the Denver Post, UNC signed three players in the early recruiting period. Two 2* and a zero star linebacker from Smoky Hill. The whole story is two sentences long.

rscmac

Club Member
Club Member
I have been doing some work in the athletics center at unc and Ed has been in meetings with coaches as of last Monday I believe they took the holidays off. I over heard them talking about interviews and getting together with the team when school started back up which was today. Who knows when that will happen. I know the school was closed from dec.20th-Jan 6th.

zbuff

Club Member
Club Member
at least they're going to be interesting to watch with McCaffrey in charge. The city of Greeley hasn't give a **** about that football team for about a decade.
Has the general population ever? I grew up just down the street and never attended any games, although I did go to some wrestling matches.

patebuff

Downgraded to half a star
Club Member
But hey, the local media will mention UNC when McCaffery signs his recruiting class. That’s really important.
Speaking of which, according to the Denver Post, UNC signed three players in the early recruiting period. Two 2* and a zero star linebacker from Smoky Hill. The whole story is two sentences long.
Did Eddie Mac steal your girlfriend back in the day? Jesus

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
Yeah. I thought he did a fine job of getting Hawaii back to playing the style that worked for them as their modern program DNA. But I did not see him as anywhere close to being in line for a P5 job. Weird hire that smells of desperation.