What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official 2019/20 CFB Coaching Carousel

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know one of the dad's of one key returning player for UNC next year and he is pissed about the Eddie Mac hiring. Said he has not been back in Greeley since the presser and they have not seen him, talked to him, nor have any idea who the staff will be (outside of what Bear Friend put up above). As of a week ago, they had one phone call before Xmas. He thinks this is going to be a train wreck
But. ThiNk oF aLL the gReAt pubLiCiTy theY GeNerAteD!

when you’re that bad, it can only get better. Or so I’m told.

I know one of the dad's of one key returning player for UNC next year and he is pissed about the Eddie Mac hiring. Said he has not been back in Greeley since the presser and they have not seen him, talked to him, nor have any idea who the staff will be (outside of what Bear Friend put up above). As of a week ago, they had one phone call before Xmas. He thinks this is going to be a train wreck

at least they're going to be interesting to watch with McCaffrey in charge. The city of Greeley hasn't give a **** about that football team for about a decade.

Exactly what this dad was saying. He is pissed as he has a 5th year senior starter on the team
But hey, the local media will mention UNC when McCaffery signs his recruiting class. That’s really important.
Speaking of which, according to the Denver Post, UNC signed three players in the early recruiting period. Two 2* and a zero star linebacker from Smoky Hill. The whole story is two sentences long.

I have been doing some work in the athletics center at unc and Ed has been in meetings with coaches as of last Monday I believe they took the holidays off. I over heard them talking about interviews and getting together with the team when school started back up which was today. Who knows when that will happen. I know the school was closed from dec.20th-Jan 6th.

at least they're going to be interesting to watch with McCaffrey in charge. The city of Greeley hasn't give a **** about that football team for about a decade.
Has the general population ever? I grew up just down the street and never attended any games, although I did go to some wrestling matches.

But hey, the local media will mention UNC when McCaffery signs his recruiting class. That’s really important.
Speaking of which, according to the Denver Post, UNC signed three players in the early recruiting period. Two 2* and a zero star linebacker from Smoky Hill. The whole story is two sentences long.
Did Eddie Mac steal your girlfriend back in the day? Jesus

Yeah. I thought he did a fine job of getting Hawaii back to playing the style that worked for them as their modern program DNA. But I did not see him as anywhere close to being in line for a P5 job. Weird hire that smells of desperation.

Hawaii is a very hard place to win. Very limited resources at a place where there is no such thing as a simple road trip.

It's been almost 24 hours since the Eddie Mac nob slobbers have gone fanboy around here. Get on your knees and start posting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back