What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official 2019/20 CFB Coaching Carousel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big game Bob doesn't exactly have a big game beard......We may need a thread for this but does anybody know about former Buffs in the XFL?

Wow. I am not at all sure what one says to that....
Oh, there is plenty one could say about it. Why bother, though? JFC, that's not something you want to say publicly, or at all, really. He cut his own twig and berries off, he can bandage that **** on his own. :D

Big game Bob doesn't exactly have a big game beard......We may need a thread for this but does anybody know about former Buffs in the XFL?

Jeff Jagodzinski sure has fallen

BC AD: "If you do go interview with the Jets about their vacancy you'll get fired!"
*Jagodzinski goes and interviews anyway*
*BC AD fires Jagodzinski*
Jagodzinski's reaction
giphy.gif

His career since ... and he'd actually had a decent start at BC and won 11 and 9 games his first 2 seasons.

2009 Tampa Bay Buccaneers (OC)
2010 Omaha Nighthawks
2012 Ave Maria (WR)
2013–2015 Georgia State (OC)
2016 Georgia State (associate HC)
2017–2019 Notre Dame HS (TN) (OC)
2020-present Dallas Renegades (OL)

BC AD: "If you do go interview with the Jets about their vacancy you'll get fired!"
*Jagodzinski goes and interviews anyway*
*BC AD fires Jagodzinski*
Jagodzinski's reaction
giphy.gif

His career since ... and he'd actually had a decent start at BC and won 11 and 9 games his first 2 seasons.

2009 Tampa Bay Buccaneers (OC)
2010 Omaha Nighthawks
2012 Ave Maria (WR)
2013–2015 Georgia State (OC)
2016 Georgia State (associate HC)
2017–2019 Notre Dame HS (TN) (OC)
2020-present Dallas Renegades (OL)
Puts. Plus couldn’t keep pants zipped. Didn’t want to re riot. Or coach for that matter.

Drew Lewis in Houston
Nelson Spruce in LA
Those are the two I found

Big Bob gets $500,000 and is the Head Coach and GM, why is he doing this???
Jeffcoat probably gets about $175,000 and does not have to recruit!!!

lots of retreads throughout league staffs

It was the buy another year shake ups. He's had a very FHCMM tenure at Syracuse. He'll need a bowl to save his job IMO.

4-8, 4-8, 10-3, 5-7.....very MMesque indeed.

from last year's Carousel.....both Babers and Seth Littrell's star fell a lot last season, got to think. UNT went 4-8.

4-8, 4-8, 10-3, 5-7.....very MMesque indeed.

from last year's Carousel.....both Babers and Seth Littrell's star fell a lot last season, got to think. UNT went 4-8.
I was high on Seth Littrell. But unless he shows that 2019 was a blip the book on his tenure will be that Graham Harrell as OC was what caused their success.

Drew Lewis in Houston
Nelson Spruce in LA
Those are the two I found

Big Bob gets $500,000 and is the Head Coach and GM, why is he doing this???
Jeffcoat probably gets about $175,000 and does not have to recruit!!!

lots of retreads throughout league staffs

Simple-he gets to coach without dealing with the boosters, recruiting, and other stuff those guys don't enjoy about the college level or the grind that is coaching in the NFL. Let me say this on the XFL-I could see more guys doing what he's doing now if this league makes it to 2021.

Simple-he gets to coach without dealing with the boosters, recruiting, and other stuff those guys don't enjoy about the college level or the grind that is coaching in the NFL. Let me say this on the XFL-I could see more guys doing what he's doing now if this league makes it to 2021.
Seems like this is what Spurrier wanted out of that league that just failed.

Seems like this is what Spurrier wanted out of that league that just failed.

Id have offered him the coaching job for the Tampa team. Bob Stoops is a hell of a coach (I remember how bad OU was before he went there) but he's nowhere near the character that the Ol' ballcoach is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back