What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official 2019/20 CFB Coaching Carousel

Status
Not open for further replies.
More in line with reality
tenor.gif

Louie Addazio - Formerly Bowling Green TE coach I believe
Corey Dennis - Quality Control Coach at Ohio State

Don't know if they're good or not - but Corey Dennis at least was on the 30 under 30 list of coahces

Disagree 100%. Eddie Mac in Greeley is a hell of a lot more interesting than Addazio in Ft. Fun-he got that job yesterday and his "dude" schtick is one of the stupidest ****ing things I've ever seen. He could be a huge flop, but they're going to be interesting at least. I went there, and I haven't been a football game at UNC since college. That probably changes next year. He'll recruit just fine-he's still a popular former Bronco regardless of the Valor connections. D-Bag devoted 15 mins of the drive apparently to it, and I'm sure Stink and Evans (the only show on that station I listen to) will hit on it in the AM.
Who gives a flying **** if people pay attention when you hire a former NFL player in your own state? That is a straight up awful hire.

This is like when San Diego hired Harbaugh.

When you have that sort of program, you roll the dice on a big name who is hungry to be a college HC.

I’d have been shaking my head if I’d learned UNC had this opportunity and passed on it.
Harbaugh can coach, McCaffrey can't.

One question with Eddie Mac will be is how welcome he will be at some HS around the front range. Valor generates some bad feelings with other schools. The UNC job is tough. They are taking the leftovers after Wyoming, Boise, and CSU go through the state picking up what the P5 schools don't. They don't have a budget to recruit much.
Let's just say not a lot of CO HS coaches are going to be making an effort to clear their calendars when he asks to stop by.

Who gives a flying **** if people pay attention when you hire a former NFL player in your own state? That is a straight up awful hire.
No one under the age of 25 in this state knows who he is, let alone the rest of the country. Oh yeah, and the dude can't coach. This will be bad.

From what I know about the situation at Valor, Eddie kinda makes me want to vomit. If he took a college coaching job to pave the way for one of his kids, He will definitely make me vomit
Yeah, Eddie post-Bronco, has been, well, interesting. I have heard many a Eddie Mac story since he retired, and not one has been positive. About the best I can say is his Good Feet commercials weren't terrible.

Heh. Yeah. Ok. You got me there. But still, recruiting to UNC is a lot different that recruiting to Valor.

I still think this is a disaster of a hire, but I also admit my curiosity is piqued. I’ll be paying attention, which is something I probably wouldn’t have done otherwise. Maybe that was their goal all along.

Going to be harder to recruit to UNC. I don't think their facilities are as nice as Valor.

Sorry if mentioned somewhere, but have any details of his contract been released?

This is going to be a train wreck and we get to go beat their ass' real soon. Does anyone else believe his son will leave meth land and go play for daddy?? I do - that family thinks a lot of themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back