What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official 2019/20 CFB Coaching Carousel

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m curious, why? I know a decent amount of UM fans and they all think their AD as a whole is rolling. Obviously football is the flagship sport and they can’t beat OSU, but Harbaugh at the time seemed like a great fit. Even now, 9-10 wins a season is tough to get rid of, although they probably will next year.

They love making money at Michigan. Not sure they are all-in on winning championships though.

I'll eat my crow, I said he would be a P5 DC.
As I think he should be. He’s a good coach who knows what he’s doing with defense. The issue has always been his personality clash and the dynamic it creates in the coaches room. Honestly thought he’d be a great HC hire for a G5 program

Cool. I will take neither.
This

I actually appreciate some of the things McIntyre did in his time at CU but he was not in the end a P5 coach.

Leavitt has shown he can lead a program and win. He has also shown that he can't control himself and can't maintain it. I could see him taking over a program like CU, having a couple of big years, then leaving the program a bigger mess than he found it.

Jim Leavitt’s career is almost over. He will be 64 years old later this year and is the DC at a directional school in Florida. The guy can coach, but he’s botched his career everywhere he’s been. He’s the definition of toxic.

I‘ll take him over MacIntyre every day of the week and twice on gameday.

I'll take Mel over either of them-and why are you still talking about Mike MacIntyre? I'm going to use your own words against you-This is the Mel Tucker era at CU. Move on.

Not unexpected, he was telling commits that even if he wasn’t the coordinator Washington was still the place for all of them.

It will be interesting to see what lake does with 3 open spots. Needs an oc, te and dB coach and they all need to recruit to keep up with Oregon on the trail.

Not unexpected, he was telling commits that even if he wasn’t the coordinator Washington was still the place for all of them.

It will be interesting to see what lake does with 3 open spots. Needs an oc, te and dB coach and they all need to recruit to keep up with Oregon on the trail.
They’ve got the first ranked class in the PAC, they have been keeping up.

They’ve got the first ranked class in the PAC, they have been keeping up.
THat is just based on numbers, Oregon has the better class, did last year as well and they are still supposed to land a couple big time targets on the second signing day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back