What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official 2019/20 CFB Coaching Carousel

Status
Not open for further replies.
MacIntyre will roll off the CU payroll, and land with another big payday from Ole Miss. Not bad. My hunch is that he’ll take the year off.

MM is already off the payroll via buyout last year, yeah?

CU has budgeted it, but the actual final $3 million + payment is due by January 20th. Perhaps they’ve already paid it, but it’s irrelevant now. It’s over going forward, and CU owes nothing except to the current staff.

The Ole Miss Train Wreck is already wobbling as Lane Kiffin goes and gets DJ Durkin, which is so good for publicity, because all publicity is good publicity, even this kind of pub.

That sounds like the decision is made and they're trying to find a way to make it "for cause" - or at least enough to negotiate an exit without having to pay a full buyout.
LAndry said they are trying to make sure they can land someone else in a timely manner.

CU has budgeted it, but the actual final $3 million + payment is due by January 20th. Perhaps they’ve already paid it, but it’s irrelevant now. It’s over going forward, and CU owes nothing except to the current staff.

I thought they got him off the books as soon as we settled with him. Either way we're good-football attendance was way up and this basketball team looks like its going to be one of the best in program history. Kiffin in Oxford is turning out to be as big a cluster**** as I thought it would be.

I thought they got him off the books as soon as we settled with him. Either way we're good-football attendance was way up and this basketball team looks like its going to be one of the best in program history. Kiffin in Oxford is turning out to be as big a cluster**** as I thought it would be.

Could be, but I thought it was split into two large lump sum payments. Really doesn’t matter, as I said, it’s effectively done even if the actual payment is in a couple weeks.

Reading up more on his tenure, he has been ****ty there. Had the #2 scoring defense in the country last year and went .500 in the SEC. He did not suspend the player who broke his starting QB's jaw in practice. Yikes.

Last edited:
Reading up more on his tenure, he has been ****ty there. Had the #2 scoring defense in the country and went .500 in the SEC. He did not suspend the player who broke his starting QB's jaw in practice. Yikes.
Seems like they were hoping Rutgers would snatch him up. Was going to be fired if he lost the egg bowl, they won on that dog pissing penalty and then they kept him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back