What's new
  • In addition to the game day thread we will also have live chat during the Buffs UCLA game. Consider it the 2020 version of a tailgate. This is normally a club member only feature but will be open to all registered users this weekend.

Official 2020 Fall Camp Thread

skibum

Did not pee on the Alamo.
Club Member
Martin is a good recruiter but the overall results are showing it does not matter at this point
Given the rumors about the micromanaging being engaged in by the old school, like really old, "recruiting coordinator," I don't think it should be a surprise that previously good recruiters aren't matching their prior results. It wouldn't surprise me if said micromanagement is a contributing factor to why Chev has been like "ok, I'll work on gameplaning."

Buffalo Brad

Given the rumors about the micromanaging being engaged in by the old school, like really old, "recruiting coordinator," I don't think it should be a surprise that previously good recruiters aren't matching their prior results. It wouldn't surprise me if said micromanagement is a contributing factor to why Chev has been like "ok, I'll work on gameplaning."

Absolutely and totally agree. Coordinator seems to be a real problem and he is not going anywhere with the ties he has to KD. It is going to continue to be a problem

bigbang2

I like I like, southpaw.
Perfect game plan for Noyer. Run the ball, high percentage throws. Noyer is okay, will struggle against better defenses. But can be a good game manager.