What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official 2020 Fall Camp Thread

Martin is a good recruiter but the overall results are showing it does not matter at this point
Given the rumors about the micromanaging being engaged in by the old school, like really old, "recruiting coordinator," I don't think it should be a surprise that previously good recruiters aren't matching their prior results. It wouldn't surprise me if said micromanagement is a contributing factor to why Chev has been like "ok, I'll work on gameplaning."

Given the rumors about the micromanaging being engaged in by the old school, like really old, "recruiting coordinator," I don't think it should be a surprise that previously good recruiters aren't matching their prior results. It wouldn't surprise me if said micromanagement is a contributing factor to why Chev has been like "ok, I'll work on gameplaning."

Absolutely and totally agree. Coordinator seems to be a real problem and he is not going anywhere with the ties he has to KD. It is going to continue to be a problem

Perfect game plan for Noyer. Run the ball, high percentage throws. Noyer is okay, will struggle against better defenses. But can be a good game manager.

I feel as though Noyer could straight up be terrible for seven weeks and we see nothing of the other QBs and you would still trust this coaching staff knows what they are doing. Accurate or no?
I feel like this post isn't aging well...

I feel like this post isn't aging well...
Damn, FCairbanks is hater posting tonight.
cosmo kramer pimp GIF

Uhh, he had under 100 yards and 2 picks tonight. One of which was inexcusable. The trend is down in a big way. Hope it changes.
Uh....one PI was a circus catch, one in a million. The other was from a QB who has seen game speed "D," all of THREE times. Game results overall = 4-0.
Based on sample size, I'm not foolishly calling any "trends" for anybody on the offensive side of the ball.(except Coach Rod on the OL! HELLUVA job, thus far.)

Noyer and O are clicking and winning, he's certainly not the best QB the Buffs have had but he's tough, he's a leader, and he's winning. He's great for the college game.

(It also seems like he's had to experience more dropped balls than any QB in the last 5 years or so)

Back