What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official 2022 Allbuffs Gambling Thread

Fair question. TARP. Power rankings. Analysts. Triangulation of trusted betters I’ve tailcoated on the past. I have no emotion toward NU one way or the other.
Logical under. A team with a coach who sits on one of the hottest seats in the country had a total coming in of 7.5 and games against Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, Wisconsin, and Oklahoma. I thought they'd be dogs in all five of those games and probably double digit dogs to everybody I just rattled off but maybe Minnesota.

Very thin margin for error they just threw away with the egg they laid today.

Logical under. A team with a coach who sits on one of the hottest seats in the country had a total coming in of 7.5 and games against Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, Wisconsin, and Oklahoma. I thought they'd be dogs in all five of those games and probably double digit dogs to everybody I just rattled off but maybe Minnesota.

Very thin margin for error they just threw away with the egg they laid today.
Power rankings said differently. It was a bet. It might not work out.I’ll cry in my beer with Herbie.

Power rankings said differently. It was a bet. It might not work out.I’ll cry in my beer with Herbie.
Yeah Nebraska's one program you can't trust that kind of thing on. Media in this sport wants them to be good for whatever reason......even though they keeping stepping on their dicks.

7-0 Hawaii. I've got under 54.5 in that one.

Last edited:
I'm not sensible when it comes to betting the Buffs, but still, the +11 looks good to me.

I got:
$55 Over 57
$21.25 parlay Buffs +13.5 and Over
$25, Buffs +13.5

I think the Over is close to a lock, so should be fine,

Week 0
1-1

Week 1
Florida Atlantic -4 at Ohio
Liberty -3.5 at Southern Miss

Last edited:
Week 0
1-1

Week 1
VaTech/BC/Houston ML parlay free boost
Pitt vs WVU - u52.5
WVU TT u20.5
IL ML free bet
CU +13.5 free bet
Purdue +3.5 free bet
IL +3
Boise vs OSU u57.5

good luck to all

It's okay, had them and the points as well. Also had CMU and the points.
Brady Bunch K GIF

[WVU takes the lead in the 4th quarter]
Da Lama: That WVU ML bet I definitely made before the game 👀👀👀

also DaLama: oh I lost that bet? Well I also won these others that I definitely placed before the games

Kind of worried about Utah. They usually start slow and going to the swamp on 9/2 is going to be absolute hell even though Florida isn't anything special. Just a tough place to travel to early in the season with their home field advantage.

Back