What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official 2023 Fall Camp Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's disrespectful. When coaches say that ****, they aren't talking about the studs. They aren't talking about Shedeur or Travis. He didn't say that stupid **** for Travis, he said that stupid **** for Shedeur. You want to trigger Prime. Underrated Shedeur who's film is extremely good. If you want to cry competition, didn't Travis play against the same comp and not even do as well as Shedeur.

It just shows the lack of doing your homework or watching film and you suppose to be a journalist. Shedeur would literally be the starting QB for every school in the SEC right now and he's questioning a QB comp at Colorado of all places with Shedeur.

That question triggered me too. I don't think some of the writers here realize how good some of these players are like Shane, Shedeur, and some others. They just don't understand the game like that and it's frustrating.
What? That question could have easily been phrased that same way about Travis. "You're obviously set at cb1 with Travis. What about the other side?"

If anything the question just acknowledged the huge talent gap between Shedeur and whoever is going to be qb2. Anyone paying the slightest attention recognizes that gap.

So 247 hates RK and DNVR now? Boomers f**** suck, amirite fellow Gen-X and late stage millennials of Allbuffs?

God forbid we have some people get excited about the program and make more content for us to enjoy.
What are they saying? Those ****ers complain about anything good or positive. The DNVR live streams are filled with new buff fans in the comments talking about how good the show is, how nice it is it have, etc. Prior to these guys, our choices were basically Woelk propaganda puff pieces or legacy Denver Media ****ting on everything CU with zero research. Of course Adam is always awesome, but his stuff is mainly recruiting and behind a paywall. So there is legit, educated, easy to access media on the buffs from guys who love the program for new, young fans to take in. They're important to help grow a new fan base, so it's no wonder these cucks on 247 don't like it because it's not talking about the good old days, the triple option, and Troy Calhoun. **** em.

What are they saying? Those ****ers complain about anything good or positive. The DNVR live streams are filled with new buff fans in the comments talking about how good the show is, how nice it is it have, etc. Prior to these guys, our choices were basically Woelk propaganda puff pieces or legacy Denver Media ****ting on everything CU with zero research. Of course Adam is always awesome, but his stuff is mainly recruiting and behind a paywall. So there is legit, educated, easy to access media on the buffs from guys who love the program for new, young fans to take in. They're important to help grow a new fan base, so it's no wonder these cucks on 247 don't like it because it's not talking about the good old days, the triple option, and Troy Calhoun. **** em.
Same people still wondering who Lil Wayne is.

😂

There's a lot of stuff from 247 members that is basically the old SNL "If it's not Scottish it's crap!" bit from Myers. Just sub "Scottish" with "how Coach Mac did it."

Last edited:
Looks like defense got some decent pressure today, which is either promising or not good depending on if it was good defensive play or poor blocking. Was it Conrad Obi who was dominating in fall camp back in the day and it turned out to be our OL? I hope it wasn't that.

You didn't find anyone who wants to talk Buffs with you because all of us who live from Manitou and west are absolutely over the Texas, Florida, and California license plates coming up the mountain. When we see a Nebraska license plate we are sure you are a 16 IQ and won't talk to you no matter what you are wearing. Besides, we know a flatlander is here because mountain roads are scary driving over 12mph.

Next time you are in town come up the mountain and I'll take you to a great bar that would show all the Buffs games if it wasn't umpossible!
I can’t imagine how it’d feel having just about every thrill seeker, trend chasers, and etc. flock to my state and clog up the roads and scenery. I know I get annoyed going into certain spots in Omaha during the CWS, and the week-long Berkshire Hathaway shareholder meeting/party…or even a farmers market. I’m not a big time conversation starter, so keeping things short, to the point, but friendly is how I like to socially interact…unless it’s family and maybe five other people. Spoiler alert, Nebraska drivers drive like that throughout Nebraska, in the left lane! My drive home yesterday was rough, especially when I couldn’t figure out why the passing lane on I-80 was at a standstill? Well, some asshat was going 60-65, and slowing down to let people in. Truly unbelievable, and my least enjoyable part of the trip.

The day that I can turn in my Nebraska plates for a new state’s will be cause for celebration! BTW, I love driving mountain roads. They were a little intimidating at first, but being a little more aware of what’s around you helps me. It’s like a treat/privilege for me. You definitely can’t just tune out like on a flat straightaway like what makes up most Nebraska non-intrastate highways. Plus, the scenery is way better!

Great stuff in that scrimmage, they are moving way faster than I am used to
Edwards and Horn are freaking unbelievably fast, what a weapon.
I am actually surprised at the amount of cussing and aggressiveness our coaches show during a game/scrimmage
Not my style, because it keeps the vibe overly engaged
Sometimes you gotta be mentally even-keeled, so it is nice to have a way to go up, rather than down.
No doubt we comin and are excited.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back