What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official 2023 Fall Camp Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are they saying? Those ****ers complain about anything good or positive. The DNVR live streams are filled with new buff fans in the comments talking about how good the show is, how nice it is it have, etc. Prior to these guys, our choices were basically Woelk propaganda puff pieces or legacy Denver Media ****ting on everything CU with zero research. Of course Adam is always awesome, but his stuff is mainly recruiting and behind a paywall. So there is legit, educated, easy to access media on the buffs from guys who love the program for new, young fans to take in. They're important to help grow a new fan base, so it's no wonder these cucks on 247 don't like it because it's not talking about the good old days, the triple option, and Troy Calhoun. **** em.
What if you like them all. No need to beef. They all serve different purposes. All of them. I listen to all of them. Hell, I like MaximusBuff the most

What if you like them all. No need to beef. They all serve different purposes. All of them. I listen to all of them. Hell, I like MaximusBuff the most
Maximus?

Deon Cole Look GIF by ABC Network

The camera panned to the sideline at one point and showed Smoke in a non-contact jersey as well as McCaskill, so that explains why there was so much Charlie and Hankerson yesterday.

I think my favorite plays were: a) Dylan Edwards running the ball, then splitting out wide on the next play where he made a catch and took it to the house. They did this in the spring game too. b) True freshman Adam Hopkins making a catch and then getting several extra yards after a block by true freshman Omarion Miller, fun combo. And c) Javon Antonio catching a deep ball on the sideline after an obvious offsides was going to be called against the defense. Shedeur and the offense took advantage there.

Defense looks multiple like coach Kelly said it would be, and the camera edits were pretty coy at times, but it looks like the starting secondary was Hunter, Shilo, Woods, Cooper with Slusher being more of a hybrid S/Star player on the defense and Cam Silmon-Craig being a hybrid S/NB type player. At one point, all 6 were on the field so I expect Slusher and Silmon-Craig to play a lot.

0:49 is sadly memorable

Lets see... last time I saw Sproles in college, he got peeled off of the grass at Folsom... last time I saw him as a player in Philadelphia (his last NFL game ever), he got peeled up off of the grass with a broken arm. Just sayin....

Watched an Adam M. and B. Howell video. They are very high on Gerad Christian-Lichtenhan, say he's really coming on strong. 6' 10", 315. tallest CU FB player ever. The 2 tallest before him were 6' 9": Steve Young, OL 3rd round NFL, Nate Solder 1st round.

(Also, Vassett the punter, graduated HS in 2014 in Australia, worked construction for several years, before going to a football training place. I like that kind of story)

Lets see... last time I saw Sproles in college, he got peeled off of the grass at Folsom... last time I saw him as a player in Philadelphia (his last NFL game ever), he got peeled up off of the grass with a broken arm. Just sayin....
Well, he is one of the most shifty and amazing college backs and he is in the College Hall of Fame

I am a short and stocky guy, so I root for guys like EB, Sproles, Barry Sanders, and of course PL

Edwards is gonna be a fan favorite

The Shedeur video shows all Shedeur throws and Michael Harrison looks like something out there. He might got about 10 pounds to go but he's like CU verison of Brock Bowers. He looks 230 right now.

One of the only disappointments for me in the spring game was the lack of TE usage. Just feels like one of those major pressure points on a defense that we need to be able to attack to truly unlock any offense.

I’m a huge homer so I’m not going to say what I think Harrison could be, because at the end of the day, he’s a walk-on, converted WR. But as we’ve seen over the years, star players in key spots can make everyone’s job easier. And the catch and run at 5m:30s is exactly what we need a TE to be able to do. Between Weaver, Hunter, Horn Jr., Antonio, our running game, and the system, a guy like Harrison is going to be able to slip through the cracks a LOT like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back