What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Allbuffs 2021 gambling thread

Ended up 2-2. Hit my USC and Air Force, lost my Army and my Central Mich.

A good day though.

6-9 last week
41-22 for year

Sparty -5
Texas +3.5
Aub TT u14.5
BYU -5,5
Houston -6.5

good luck to all.

Hit on Houston -6.5, over 60 and Coastal Carolina -20 last night. Pretty nice start to the weekend

20-12 overall so far, including NFL, but excluding a few stupid NFL prop parlays that lost

Not a big bet week for me but I took:

Air Force -5 vs Wyoming
CSU -2.5 vs San Jose St
UTEP -2.5 at Southern Miss

Did a spread parlay of Cincinnati -19.5 and Temple +31.5 at +285

Also did a ML parlay for the NFL this week on Tampa Bay, Green Bay, Tennessee, New England, Minnesota and Dallas

Anyone use Fanduel? I used DraftKings today. I really like the Fanduel app. Easy on the eyes and easy to navigate

Anyone use Fanduel? I used DraftKings today. I really like the Fanduel app. Easy on the eyes and easy to navigate

I use Fanduel and like it although my usage has been limited and I'm not able to bet since I'm in NC. I signed up a little over a month ago knowing I was going to be in CO a couple times in early September.

And FWIW the bets I list in this thread are just my theoretical bets lol

BYU -6.5
MSU/Rutgers Over 49.5
Penn State ML
Michigan -2.5
0/3 with Michigan left.
Mad Men Not Great Bob GIF

Back