What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Allbuffs CFB gambling thread

Did anyone get in to the draft kings survivor pool this year it was a free play?. 540,648 entrants down to 21,207. I took a chance since it was free. How long before the jets luck into a win and take the rest of us out.

They may beat the Patriots (never thought I'd find myself saying that) at home two weeks from tonight. New England looks like a ginormous mess.

Last night, I had the Under (44.5), a parlay = the under and LA w/ the points, a parlay = the under and LA w/o points.
Small bets, nice little profit. I gloat, because it may be the only day this year I win all my bets

10/26/209:24 PMWin - 2 Team Parlay
  • Under 44.0 (-110)Chicago Bears @ Los Angeles Rams
  • Los Angeles Rams 0.0 (-270)Chicago Bears @ Los Angeles Rams
10/26/209:24 PMWin - 2 Team Parlay
  • Los Angeles Rams -6.0 (-115)Chicago Bears @ Los Angeles Rams
  • Under 44.5 (-110)Chicago Bears @ Los Angeles Rams

Last edited:
Anybody betting the series tonight? The only bets offered by Bovada are: MVP and the money lines (TB +375). Probably will change during the day. If there is a 5-inning O/U for TB, I'm betting the under.

O/U in that game at 48.5 seems high. ****braska is likely to have 8-9 in the box at all times and Wisconsin defense is going to destroy that offense. I could easily see a 14-7 or 17-10 game, assuming all 3 Wisconsin QBs are out.

I for one bet against Nebraska because its FUN to...........makes the hate-watching 1000000000000x better. Doing it as soon as I see that number go back on fanduel-no total though.

Did anyone get in to the draft kings survivor pool this year it was a free play?. 540,648 entrants down to 21,207. I took a chance since it was free. How long before the jets luck into a win and take the rest of us out.

I'm still in it, had the eagles last week (never in doubt). I haven't used the Chiefs or Packers yet so I have a couple good options this week.

I imagine a lot of people are using KC this week (and maybe GB). Bucs also 10.5 pt favorites over Giants.

I'm hoping a lot of people have already used KC! I'm usually knocked out of these pools in the first week or two, so it's fun to be in it at this point. I've used the Bucs, Bills, 49ers, Rams, Ravens, and Dolphins. Betting against the NY teams has been a solid strategy :LOL:

I'm hoping a lot of people have already used KC! I'm usually knocked out of these pools in the first week or two, so it's fun to be in it at this point. I've used the Bucs, Bills, 49ers, Rams, Ravens, and Dolphins. Betting against the NY teams has been a solid strategy :LOL:
Yeah, I feel like at this point, it's just about moving on and not necessarily "saving" anyone. Tennessee is a 6 pt favorite at Cincy. That might be a good one to use this week.

I'm still in it, had the eagles last week (never in doubt). I haven't used the Chiefs or Packers yet so I have a couple good options this week.

I have the chiefs also but i was thinking of saving them for later but they should be a easy winner this week.

Mertz positive test confirmed.

NU now -1.
Well, I took Wiscy -7 yesterday on a $20 bet, figuring I could cancel it today for a $1.50 forfeiture if Mertz came back positive on his PCR test.

Nope.

I'm current up a whooping $7.90 from this past weekend's action. That one is going to leave a mark. Lesson learned.

Well, I took Wiscy -7 yesterday on a $20 bet, figuring I could cancel it today for a $1.50 forfeiture if Mertz came back positive on his PCR test.

Nope.

I'm current up a whooping $7.90 from this past weekend's action. That one is going to leave a mark. Lesson learned.
DraftKings still has Wisconsin -3.5 in case anyone wants to get in on Nebraska +3.5. Probably should be banned if you do that, though

Anybody betting the series tonight? The only bets offered by Bovada are: MVP and the money lines (TB +375). Probably will change during the day. If there is a 5-inning O/U for TB, I'm betting the under.
They now have props, etc,. and have corrected the line to TB +110. I wonder if I could have bet at +375 this morning.

They now have props, etc,. and have corrected the line to TB +110. I wonder if I could have bet at +375 this morning.
That had to be a series price. Still would've been good implied odds with the assumption that TB is a +110 underdog in game 6 and 7. They might be a bigger dog in a potential game 7 though if Kershaw can go.

That had to be a series price. Still would've been good implied odds with the assumption that TB is a +110 underdog in game 6 and 7. They might be a bigger dog in a potential game 7 though if Kershaw can go.
They now have all their odds up and they have TB - 105, +1.5 runs. TB +375, no runs. I bet $20 on that and parlayed a TB win and over 8 total, for $10. Each would pay about $75. I'm playing with house money, which in my world is a rarity. So, I'm enjoying.

Placed - Single To Win $ 75.00
  • Tampa Bay Rays (+375)Tampa Bay Rays @ Los Angeles Dodgers
Add: I'm familiar with idea that if you think I team will lose, you shouldn't bet on it. On the other hand a night of baseball is often anyone's game, and these odds seem too high.

Back