What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Allbuffs CFB gambling thread

Sports betting.com has odds for pac 12 starting qbs. With today’s rumors This may interest a few people. Lytle-400, Noyer +500, Lewis +900. As of yesterday.

LSU a 2.5 pt favorite and -150 at Auburn? I know @manhattanbuf isn't betting football this year, except his win total for LSU I think, so I'm curious what he thinks about that one? Also, what's @Duff Man think?
Man what a crazy matchup betting wise, I’d love to see how that line has (theoretically) changed from the preseason through each week until now. The public bet South Carolina heavy last week since LSU stock was low and now they’re jumping back on LSU after one game but their defense is still awful. And they’re especially bad at setting the edge and containing runs, which is what Auburn punished Ole Miss with.

I like Auburn to win and it’s nice that they’re a home underdog but it feels like a coin flip game with how sporadic both teams are. I could see myself betting Auburn ML and then watching them lose by 14.

Man what a crazy matchup betting wise, I’d love to see how that line has (theoretically) changed from the preseason through each week until now. The public bet South Carolina heavy last week since LSU stock was low and now they’re jumping back on LSU after one game but their defense is still awful. And they’re especially bad at setting the edge and containing runs, which is what Auburn punished Ole Miss with.

I like Auburn to win and it’s nice that they’re a home underdog but it feels like a coin flip game with how sporadic both teams are. I could see myself betting Auburn ML and then watching them lose by 14.
why not just take the over ?

It's move to LSU -3. I think I need to take Auburn ML

Also, Fresno State +2 at home vs CSU. I have no clue how good either of those teams are supposed to be. Thoughts?

It's move to LSU -3. I think I need to take Auburn ML

Also, Fresno State +2 at home vs CSU. I have no clue how good either of those teams are supposed to be. Thoughts?

These guys like Fresneck to not lose two in a row.

Brennan is not expected to play

I don't blame anyone for not betting on college football this year. Outside of Alabama, Clemson, Blowhio State, and maybe a few more, who knows what teams will look like? Those teams will be favored every damn week, I don't think the pay out would be very damn good, unless you pick an upset. I don't know a lot about gambling though.

I don't blame anyone for not betting on college football this year. Outside of Alabama, Clemson, Blowhio State, and maybe a few more, who knows what teams will look like? Those teams will be favored every damn week, I don't think the pay out would be very damn good, unless you pick an upset. I don't know a lot about gambling though.
First year that I've bet mostly o/u type props.

And, tonight it's undefeated CSU against the 1-loss Fresno Bulldogs. How can anyone feel confident betting that game?

First year that I've bet mostly o/u type props.

And, tonight it's undefeated CSU against the 1-loss Fresno Bulldogs. How can anyone feel confident betting that game?

Let the HC Dude era commence!

I think Fresno has a couple more dudes and eeks out an ugly 20-17 W

Sports betting.com has odds for pac 12 starting qbs. With today’s rumors This may interest a few people. Lytle-400, Noyer +500, Lewis +900. As of yesterday.

Can you still get this? I can’t find it but not familIar with the site layout.

this is what I have officially so far -

Minnesota -19.5 @ Maryland
Wyoming -1 over Hawaii
Mississippi St + 30.5 @ Alabama

on Sunday

GB -6.5 over Minnesota
Vegas/Cleveland over 53.5
SF/Seattle over 53.5
Kansas City for the win

Draftkings had a Halloween random boost. I got boosted +200 ML on either Oklahoma State or Texas.🤷‍♀️ Went ahead and took the value of Oklahoma State. Might be my only college bet this weekend.

I took Texas, I like Herman in the under dog roll. Like the boosts they give on DraftKings.

Back