What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Allbuffs CFB gambling thread

• ISU +1.5
  • ISU/Texas Over 56.5
  • Iowa -13.5 (hate watching the Nubs)
  • ND -4.5
  • Oregon -13.5
  • Northwestern -12.5
  • CU 2 Pick Parlay -3.5 and Over 52
  • CU BBall 2 Pick Parlay -5.0 and Over 134

Yesterday was a good day:
  • Gonzaga +200 Moneyline Boost
  • Dallas vs Washington +100 someone scores a TD
  • Dallas/Washington hit mid-game Over 53 after missing pre-game 46 Under
  • Texans/Lions Over 51.5

mybookie.ag has been missing a lot of lines this year. Don’t have the CU line posted, bummed about that. What’s everyone else using? I hate bovada so won’t be going back there

mybookie.ag has been missing a lot of lines this year. Don’t have the CU line posted, bummed about that. What’s everyone else using? I hate bovada so won’t be going back there
If y’all in Colorado aren’t using Circa and Superbook, you’re missing out on the best two legal bookmakers in America.

draft kings has a ton of boost bets that I've done well with. If you do, let me know as I can send you a sign up link that gets us both money.

Most sites match your funds, so I'd set up as many as possible and line shop at that point. Depositing and withdrawing is simple.

Thanks Buffs:

$75.00 (Q: I bet "over" 134 and got paid. I thought I'd get a partial push or something)

11/27/208:37 PMWin - 2 Team Parlay
  • Over 134.0 (-105)Colorado @ Kansas State
  • Colorado -6.0 (-110)Colorado @ Kansas State
11/27/208:37 PMWin - Single

Thanks Buffs:

$75.00 (Q: I bet "over" 134 and got paid. I thought I'd get a partial push or something)

11/27/208:37 PMWin - 2 Team Parlay
  • Over 134.0 (-105)Colorado @ Kansas State
11/27/208:37 PMWin - Single
I got the partial push. Congrats.

Anyone betting the Bronco game? I took NO -3 for the 1st Q. It will be interesting to see how a non-QB does.

Anyone betting the Bronco game? I took NO -3 for the 1st Q. It will be interesting to see how a non-QB does.
A game that requires you to stay away for serious betting. I put a buck on the over just for the novelty of such a low number in an NFL game.

I didn't even know of this guy. I'm sure you'll see plenty of rushing today. They have to get points via special teams or defense probably. They have a good defense, too. Let Phil get carries today damnit, Gordon has butter fingers.

Almost unbelievable. Broncos wanted to start an assistant coach at QB.

(With Tyson and Jones on last night - whether he watched or not - Elway had to wonder how he would do out on the field today).

Last edited:
Back