What's new
  • In addition to the game day thread we will also have live chat during the Buffs UCLA game. Consider it the 2020 version of a tailgate. This is normally a club member only feature but will be open to all registered users this weekend.

Official Allbuffs CFB gambling thread

Highlander

There can be only one
Club Member
Yesterday was my first bonafide ass kicking. Maybe I shouldn’t have started counting my money when I was ahead in multiple 2nd half games yesterday afternoon.

Then I followed up up with some dumb ass drunken evening parlay to try to make it all back in one bet. That was exactly the behavior they want from me.

5 conservative bets out for the NFL:
  • Rams +4
  • Raiders +7.5
  • Packers +1.5
  • Broncos +3.5
  • Ravens -6
Edit: Per TSchek below added the Falcons for the win at +160 as they weren't offering ATS (DraftKings).

Last edited:

TSchekler

Club Member
Club Member
Falcons are +3.5 at New Orleans with Taysom Hill starting at QB. Seems strange to me, but I suck at this.

Packers +1.5 at Indy. Indy has a good defense, but again, Packers being dogs against anyone outside of one or two teams seems strange too.

FM-Buff

Fla/Vandy O 68
Cincy -5.5
Geo S/Army U 42.5
Ok St +9.5
matthew broderick jewish GIF

sockdolager

Club Member
Club Member
Falcons are +3.5 at New Orleans with Taysom Hill starting at QB. Seems strange to me, but I suck at this.

Packers +1.5 at Indy. Indy has a good defense, but again, Packers being dogs against anyone outside of one or two teams seems strange too.
I just picked up Taysom Hill this morning in my fantasy league. I can start him in the tight end slot and get quarterback scoring. If any of you do fantasy you might check and see if he's available in your league.

HuskerHater

Club Member
Club Member
Yesterday was my first bonafide ass kicking. Maybe I shouldn’t have started counting my money when I was ahead in multiple 2nd half games yesterday afternoon.

Then I followed up up with some dumb ass drunken evening parlay to try to make it all back in one bet. That was exactly the behavior they want from me.

• Rams +4
  • Raiders +7.5
  • Packers +1.5
  • Broncos +3.5
  • Ravens -6
Edit: Per TSchek below added the Falcons for the win at +160 as they weren't offering ATS (DraftKings).
Goff without Whitworth and against a good defense scares me.

sockdolager

Club Member
Club Member

• Rams +4
  • Raiders +7.5
  • Packers +1.5
  • Broncos +3.5
  • Ravens -6
Back in day when I was a bar bookie (way before online gambling) I saw this play out every week. I made a lot of money off the drunken behavior of my customers trying to make up losses. Basically why I quit being a bookie. Saw too many people gamble away way more money than they could afford.

Last edited:

hawg1

• Rams +4
  • Raiders +7.5
  • Packers +1.5
  • Broncos +3.5
  • Ravens -6
Conservative?

Highlander

There can be only one
Club Member
Conservative?
$5 a crack

Back in day when I was a bar bookie (way before online gambling) I saw this play out every week. I made a lot of money off the drunken behavior of my customers trying to make up losses. Basically why I quit being a bookie. Saw too many people gamble away way more money than they could afford.
Yep. I'm pissed I did a $5 long shot parlay that would have paid me back $40. Anyone who gets deep in to gambling that could have easily been a couple hundred, couple thousand, etc.

RiverBuff

Club Member
Club Member
So PointsBet is up and running in Colorado and online. Want to support them since they're partnering with CU and other Colorado sports and setting up a major office in Colorado

I saw something about a $30 payment (whoopee) to CU if signed up with a code from CU. Anybody seen where that code is?