What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Allbuffs CFB gambling thread

Are you ___________ enough to play season win totals this year?

if so, here is summary of Action Network guys for SEC. First number is model, then their assessment.

LSU 7 plus / play at > 6.5
Bama 7.89 / Pass
Aub 6.3 / pass
aTm 7.48 / small play at 7
MSU 2.35 / best bet if under 4 / fade early
Ole Miss 5 / small play At 4
Ark 0.98 / bet!! Under 2

UGA 8.29 / pass
UF win total exactly right / better bet is +150 on ML vs UGA
UK 4.73 / juice wrong at -5 and + odds
Tenn 6.67 / pass
SoCar 4.09 / over is juiced too much at 5
Mizzou 2.75 / pass
Vandy .33 / under 1.5 for sure / now likely 1 / play it / juiced at 170. Ha.

I’m ready.

But... you know possible Covid implications on a team won’t be pre-announced.

I need a spotter in stands to send me assessments as teams run out of tunnels for walk through and warm up.
The ONLY bet I am considering is fading LSU. They’re already decimated and have another handful of guys who are considering sitting out.

The ONLY bet I am considering is fading LSU. They’re already decimated and have another handful of guys who are considering sitting out.
I hear you. They have 4 key games. Likely need to win 1 of those to get to 7. That’s the counter thesis from AN guys. I have not looked closely.

if so, here is summary of Action Network guys for SEC. First number is model, then their assessment.

Bama 7.89 / Pass
Aub 6.3 / pass
Ark 0.98 / bet!! Under 2

UGA 8.29 / pass
Tenn 6.67 / pass
Mizzou 2.75 / pass
No way Tenn wins 7 games

Gonna look for Clippers in 5 series bet tomorrow.

What odds would be attractive?

Thanks.

I had Clippers +9, Pirates +145, and UAB -20.5 yesterday

Haven't decided on anything yet today. Draft Kings has been having some crazy easy bets lately and have done well

I had Clippers +9, Pirates +145, and UAB -20.5 yesterday

Haven't decided on anything yet today. Draft Kings has been having some crazy easy bets lately and have done well
I’ve got Clips in 5. I’m concerned.

You seen any season win totals other than off shore?

Surely you meant Clips MINUS 9.

I’ve got Clips in 5. I’m concerned.

You seen any season win totals other than off shore?

Surely you meant Clips MINUS 9.
Sorry. -9 Clippers

Got this tomorrow. MTSU +4 and Memphis over 74

I signed up for a fox sports bet on the Broncos with a winning record and you get $10 for every win they have this year in free bets.

Draft kings has a odds boost on kc +101 at -110. 50$ limit but it’s free money. Plus a million dollar survivor pool.

Draft kings has a odds boost on kc +101 at -110. 50$ limit but it’s free money. Plus a million dollar survivor pool.
Yeah, I've been sending it to anyone I know. It's about the easiest 45 bucks you could ever make in sports betting

Bama 7.89 / Pass
Aub 6.3 / pass
Ark 0.98 / bet!! Under 2

UGA 8.29 / pass
Tenn 6.67 / pass
Mizzou 2.75 / pass
What happens if they miss a few games?

What happens if they miss a few games?

That's my question, and kind of why I'm staying away from the win totals for at least CFB. Gonna go week by week this year. Got Arkansas State and the 19 tonight (that's way too many-ASU's a solid G5) and then I'm leaning Navy getting the 2 against Bring 'em Young (ironically the only team west of Texas playing something close to a fall season-I think AFA is going to go ahead and play Army and Navy this fall).

Probably will hit the NFL game unders hard next weekend. Expecting some pretty ugly football for at least a few weeks.

That's my question, and kind of why I'm staying away from the win totals for at least CFB. Gonna go week by week this year. Got Arkansas State and the 19 tonight (that's way too many-ASU's a solid G5) and then I'm leaning Navy getting the 2 against Bring 'em Young (ironically the only team west of Texas playing something close to a fall season-I think AFA is going to go ahead and play Army and Navy this fall).

Probably will hit the NFL game unders hard next weekend. Expecting some pretty ugly football for at least a few weeks.
I’ll read rules. Betonline is only place I know that has Totals so far.

I cashed Ark State as well. And, as you know, Memphis had players out. Could have easily been Ark State. 🤡🤡

Back