What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Allbuffs CFB gambling thread

Well, I just tried to download and bet on CU's sanctioned app PointsBet, but it is coming up as not authorized in CO?

Am I doing something wrong, or do I need to use a different app?

I just want to bet $100 against NU beating the spread. I'm a simple man.

Well, I just tried to download and bet on CU's sanctioned app PointsBet, but it is coming up as not authorized in CO?

So PointsBet (the company we made the deal with) isn't actually live in CO as of yet as funny as that may seem. They are working on it and you can check back here for when the sight becomes live. I plan to switch over to there once it is live since they have a relationship with CU. For the time being, I've used a few different online sites but the one I prefer to use is mybookie.ag, they usually have some decent new player deals and the site's easy to use/not buggy. I'd say give them a shot if you want to get started.
I'll try again to assist.

If you set up a draft kings account, which I highly recommend, PM me as I can send you a referral and we can each get $100 in free bets.

I've got one more left and have used them on some easy winners to use on other bets, or you can simply cash it out!

got me

North Carolina to win
Coastal Carolina to win
Liberty to win
Bama -21.5 over Tenn
AFA -7 over San Jose St

& on a different parlay

Temple/Memphis over 69.5
Syracuse/Clemson over 62.5
Auburn/Ole Miss under 71.5
Midnight Mel -10.5 over Rutgers (this game screams 23-10 type score)

got me

North Carolina to win
Coastal Carolina to win
Liberty to win
Bama -21.5 over Tenn
AFA -7 over San Jose St

& on a different parlay

Temple/Memphis over 69.5
Syracuse/Clemson over 62.5
Auburn/Ole Miss under 71.5
Midnight Mel -10.5 over Rutgers (this game screams 23-10 type score)
wow Rutgers up 14-0 …..I didn't think they could even score that many. Oh well. Only a $5.00 bet. I can laugh all afternoon if MSU loses at home to lowly Rutgers.

4 game parlay. Notre Dame, Oklahoma State, Kentucky, and Miami
Nice. And good pay last night on -17.5. I kept getting “suspended” message as Wiscy was driving.

What about MSU? Looks like they are moving but TOs biting them.

just starting to watch games.

How do in game odds change? Is it human or computer controlled? I was frantic to get Wiscy at -17.5 last night. Placed bet. “Suspended” or “odds changed” messages as Wiscy was driving. Then it’s -26 after score. 💩
Yep that happened to me right at kickoff. Went from -19.5 to -21.5 and I couldn’t get in

I purposely entered a false birthdate when registering for Betrivers. I don't like having my birthdate rolling around various websites. I didn't realize they needed it to verify my identity, so now they have to do a manual review. Oh well. Lesson learned. Registered with DraftKings next.

I've got:
  • OSU-NU Over 68
  • ISU-OSU ISU +3

Today:
Rutgers-MSU under (lots of relentless play from the Spartan defense today)-LOSS
Parlay: OSU -27.5 (that was fun), PSU -6 (chewing my nails here-need the PSU defense to make a pay)
Air Force -6.5
AFA/SJSU Under 60.5

Tomorrow:
Bills -12.
Will add to this-just don't know what yet

Today:
Rutgers-MSU under (lots of relentless play from the Spartan defense today)-LOSS
Parlay: OSU -27.5 (that was fun), PSU -6 (chewing my nails here-need the PSU defense to make a pay)
Air Force -6.5
AFA/SJSU Under 60.5

Tomorrow:
Bills -12.
Will add to this-just don't know what yet
PSU game major sweat. I’ve got -6.5. Neither of us should be in it. Should have ended 21-20.

Back