What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Allbuffs CFB gambling thread

Odds boost for Bryson to finish better than Rory. Stay away?
Who knows? This is a second shot course. Rory has good stats, looks relaxed after baby. But Bryson will hit the ball to areas never driven at Augusta. He’ll be hitting lots of short irons and wedges. But can he putt, especially without greens book?

Gun to head, I’d take a Rory who I have at 12:1 to win. I have Bryson Top 10.

Odds boost for Bryson to finish better than Rory. Stay away?
I follow Jason Sobel for all my golf betting advice. He's not always right of course, but he thinks fading Bryson anywhere you can this weekend is the right play. Caveat being that most of the time you're getting +odds on other great players against him.He's not a Bryson hater either, he was the one that was telling me to keep cashing Bryson top 10s when golf came back. And I profited greatly from that.

I follow Jason Sobel for all my golf betting advice. He's not always right of course, but he thinks fading Bryson anywhere you can this weekend is the right play. Caveat being that most of the time you're getting +odds on other great players against him.He's not a Bryson hater either, he was the one that was telling me to keep cashing Bryson top 10s when golf came back. And I profited greatly from that.
Last two days of Fairway Rollin’ have been excellent for Masters gambling info

What's up with the Titans getting a point tonight? That spread seems really off to me.

I parlayed Iowa and EC, w/ the points. Also parlayed both Overs (55)

I thought about it-and then backed off. I don't trust Iowa's offense. Tossed in Indiana instead because that's probably my favorite pick of the week from a college standpoint.

Rutgers -3.5 1H/-7
Ark +17.5
Mich +5
App -16
USC -13
Oregon -8
UNC -12
Ole Miss TT over 41.5

Biggest day for me yet.

• First ever parlay: Iowa -3.5 (win) & Indiana -7.5
  • Miami, FL +2.5
  • Penn State -3.5 (even if I do feel dirty for it)
  • CU +6.5 (should have waited)
  • Navy +12.5
  • Oregon -9.5
  • Wisconsin -2.5 and -6.5 w/ +200
  • Washington -12.5

I'm even so far (up like $11 or something), but lots of bets out there for today and tomorrow.

I'm 2-1 so far this week. Had Miami/Buffalo over (L), Eastern Mich +8.5 (W), and Cincinnati TT over 41.5.

This morning I'm taking a Buff's special Penn St / Indiana ML for fun.

Indiana -7.5 looks like an easy pick.
Now I hope Oregon -10.5 and the Arkansas at Florida game goes over 60.

I thought Texas Tech.

I just bet the Buffs. Bovada has us +9.5. Bet a little w/o points too (+265). Either I win or it's get out the Visa and reload. Or rest awhile.
I got down to $1 in my account today. $193 now. Mostly the Buffs
Win - 2 Team Parlay
  • Colorado 0.0 (+265)Colorado @ Stanford
  • Over 54.5 (-110)Colorado @ Stanford
11/14/205:08 PMWin - Single
  • Colorado +9.0 (-110)Colorado @ Stanford
  • Colorado 0.0 (+265)Colorado @ Stanford
  • Colorado +9.5 (-110)Colorado @ Stanford

Back