What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Allbuffs CFB gambling thread

TDforTD

Club Member
Club Member
For this weekend:
  • 2 leg parlay: Wisconsin -7.5 and the Over of 44
  • Illinois +14.5 (****braska hate watching)
  • Manhattan special: Oklahoma State +9.5
Currently +$16 for the season. $5-$10 bets at a time don't move the needle much either way.
We are best friends this weekend lol. I had a 4 leg college boost so I parlayed Wisconsin -7.5, Ohio State -21.5, Illinois +14.5, and Oklahoma State +9.5 (thanks to manhattan as well). Also did a seperate OK St +9.5 bet.

I had an NFL 4 leg boost too so I took Seattle -3 (whew sweat that a bit with their crappy defense), Bengals ML, Texans ML, and Lions -1.5.

Last edited:

FM-Buff

Club Member
Club Member
Need some advice. I took Wazzou +2 a couple days ago. It’s now up to +5.5. How should I handle that? Bet more? I don’t want to take the cash out at +2 because I would only get .75 units back from the original bet.

ahoelsken

Need some advice. I took Wazzou +2 a couple days ago. It’s now up to +5.5. How should I handle that? Bet more? I don’t want to take the cash out at +2 because I would only get .75 units back from the original bet.

I wouldn't throw anything else at that game if I were you. WSU's QB is out.....but I'm not impressed by the trees at all.

FM-Buff

Club Member
Club Member
Ah. Makes sense why it moved so much. I won’t be adding to it now. Any advice on the original question for when that happens in the future?

hawg1

Club Member
Club Member
Wiscy -7
Purdue/Minny over 60.5
Liberty / Boise ML parkay
UF TT over 49.5
Illinois/Neb over 59
UGA / State under 34.5
Liberty /NCSU over 67.5
Mizzou TT over 31.5

1-0

28-27

cu2x

Club Member
Club Member
I had both these bets today. With 1:20 left, Costal C was up by 4 and I would lose both. They intercept and run it in. Rare luck for me.

Placed - 3 Team Parlay To Win $ 47.66
  • Indiana +20.5 (-110)(357) Indiana Hoosiers @ (358) Ohio ST Buckeyes
  • East Carolina -4.5 (-110)(341) East Carolina Pirates @ (342) Temple Owls
  • Over 47.5 (-110)(347) Appalachian State Mountaineers @ (348) Coastal Carolina Chanticleers

Win - 2 Team Parlay
  • Over 47.5 (-110)Appalachian State @ Coastal Carolina
  • Coastal Carolina -4.0 (-110)Appalachian State @ Coastal Carolina
actually, I only would have lost the 2nd.

Last edited:

onealcd

Club Member
Club Member
5 team parlay almost finished up. Hit auburn -10, Missouri -4, Oklahoma -6.5. Usc -2.5 and Boise -13.5 to end the night. Going to be an interesting end out in Hawaii.

Daaah

Club Member
Club Member
I won big on the Cal loss and lost sorta big on the Penn Stank loss. Came out ahead and I'm glad I stayed away from Bedlam.

onealcd

Club Member
Club Member
I won big on the Cal loss and lost sorta big on the Penn Stank loss. Came out ahead and I'm glad I stayed away from Bedlam.
That cal game screwed by earlier parlay but it didn’t end up mattering because cincy refused to score at the end