What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Allbuffs CFB gambling thread

Took ucla -2.5 tonight with all of the missing players at ASU. They were pissing me off with their lacidazical play so I hedged with ASU +6.5 in the second half. Goes to OT and ASU makes a basket with 4 seconds left to win by 6. **** yeah

Took ucla -2.5 tonight with all of the missing players at ASU. They were pissing me off with their lacidazical play so I hedged with ASU +6.5 in the second half. Goes to OT and ASU makes a basket with 4 seconds left to win by 6. **** yeah
When I saw ASU had two of their better players out I almost made a play but the line had jumped to -5. Sounds like I would have still hit though

When I saw ASU had two of their better players out I almost made a play but the line had jumped to -5. Sounds like I would have still hit though
Yeah but it was OT so you would have been sweating. I got really lucky when I saw the news on Twitter and then placed my bet. Within 5 minutes it was already up to -5.

On the Bills -7 today, Seahawks -3, WFT +9.
Personal gambling rule, don’t bet on a QB you’ve never heard of two weeks ago in the playoffs, as much as I like the Rams defense. Also under 50.5 BUF, under 42.5 SEA.

Personal gambling rule, don’t bet on a QB you’ve never heard of two weeks ago in the playoffs, as much as I like the Rams defense. Also under 50.5 BUF, under 42.5 SEA.
Did you see smith probably won’t play for Washington today? Just trying to follow your own rules lol

Did you see smith probably won’t play for Washington today? Just trying to follow your own rules lol
I did not. God damnit. No Alex Smith really changes things. He’s no world beater, but he’s a pro.

That’s a really painful 0-2 on the Buffalo game. But I about broke even thanks to TD bets on Taylor and Diggs.

Any playoff team scores a TD +100 (win)
Bills -6.5 and the Over at 50 (loss)
TBB -9 and Over 45.5 (TBD)
Seahawks -3 and Over 42.5 (TBD and not looking great right now)

Fortunately, I only bet $5 on the mini-parlays and the any playoff team scores a TD was $25, so I’m plus $10 for the today even if I lose all 3 games.

Saw 9 in Natty Game yesterday. Back to 8 today. I’ll likely go small if it gets back to +9 for Buckeyes. Maybe a little more at 10.

Rode Bama all year.

What would scare me about betting on this one is everybody and their grandma thinks it'll be a high scoring shootout. How often does it end up being the exact opposite of that? Quite frequently.

FD has Bama ML boost at -110.
DK has over 69 (hehe) boosted to +100. Can just take the bet, or use alt lines on other betting sites to arbitrage and get guaranteed payout. Same goes for the FD boost.

I went 0-6 on the NFL this weekend with mini-parlays picking the favorite plus either the over or under. In each case, I got one right, but missed the other.

This is why I wager $5 a crack. Just shrug it off and move on to the next weekend.

I went 0-6 on the NFL this weekend with mini-parlays picking the favorite plus either the over or under. In each case, I got one right, but missed the other.

This is why I wager $5 a crack. Just shrug it off and move on to the next weekend.
I had two parlays going into last night, one Pittsburgh money line and one Pittsburgh -6.5. Thanks a lot Big Ben.

There's some good promos out there today.

FanDuel has Alabama ML boosted to -110 (max. $50)
Draft Kings has the over of 69 boosted to +100 (max. $25)

There's some good promos out there today.

FanDuel has Alabama ML boosted to -110 (max. $50)
Draft Kings has the over of 69 boosted to +100 (max. $25)
Immediately jumped on that Alabama line on fan duel. Wish I could bet more.

also have a bet for Ohio state to win the natty from a couple months back so I am covered there. I do really like the over though. Bama should be able to exploit the Ohio state defensive backfield, especially is waddle plays significant snaps. I see a back door cover on the bama -8.5 though so it’s hard to place a bet on the spread.

I have tOSU at +9. I am really tempted to lay some cash on the Buckeyes based on what I saw in the last games. My only hesitancy is not having clarity on Fields. He needs to ball out if they are going to keep it close. Anyone have any insights on his current condition?

I have tOSU at +9. I am really tempted to lay some cash on the Buckeyes based on what I saw in the last games. My only hesitancy is not having clarity on Fields. He needs to ball out if they are going to keep it close. Anyone have any insights on his current condition?
I would be a little scared there. Even though the score ended up being closer than we expected against notre dame that was a statistical domination by bama. Saw some articles last week saying based on their yardage and output that was about the least amount of points you could expect bama to score against notre dame. If you play that game 10 times they score over 40 90% of the time.

I would be a little scared there. Even though the score ended up being closer than we expected against notre dame that was a statistical domination by bama. Saw some articles last week saying based on their yardage and output that was about the least amount of points you could expect bama to score against notre dame. If you play that game 10 times they score over 40 90% of the time.
I don't disagree with that analysis. More basing my opinion on how impressed I was with OSU. I say this game is closer than 9 pts, if Fields is healthy. The shot he took was BAD, and I am guessing he gets a needle before game time. Any bet I would make on this game would be small anyway...more for entertainment purposes. But I don't make a habit of throwing money away :), and this game is a blowout IMO if Fields is not mostly recovered from that hit he took.

I don't disagree with that analysis. More basing my opinion on how impressed I was with OSU. I say this game is closer than 9 pts, if Fields is healthy. The shot he took was BAD, and I am guessing he gets a needle before game time. Any bet I would make on this game would be small anyway...more for entertainment purposes. But I don't make a habit of throwing money away :), and this game is a blowout IMO if Fields is not mostly recovered from that hit he took.
Yeah fields played out of his mind. I think their offense will have a good night but going up against Bama’s offensive line is a completely different animal than clemson’s. And if bama can keep the pressure off jones it will be a long night for that Ohio state defense.

Back