What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• In addition to the game day thread we will also have live chat during the Buffs UCLA game. Consider it the 2020 version of a tailgate. This is normally a club member only feature but will be open to all registered users this weekend.

Official Allbuffs CFB gambling thread

TSchekler

Club Member
Club Member
I started liking the under but then I realized that Bama’s defense will have trouble stopping tOSU’s offense. The points seemed like the play in a game where tOSU can score quickly.
Yeah I was encouraged at first when it was taking 11 play drives to score, but that’s changed quickly.

cu2x

I lost all but 1 NFL bet this weekend, so put $50 on the Ala Over last night. If the Buffs had been Over, I'd be rICH.

torerobuff

Dancing is forbidden
Club Member
A warm weather QB with a broken thumb against GB. Or a dinged gamer.

I’d be careful personally.

Bucs +3.

Saints / Chiefs teaser.

Buffalo biggest bet.
Like the Saints/chiefs tease idea. I’m going to go do that right now. Already on board with you on the Buffalo biggest bet.

onealcd

Club Member
Club Member
A warm weather QB with a broken thumb against GB. Or a dinged gamer.

I’d be careful personally.

Bucs +3.

Saints / Chiefs teaser.

Buffalo biggest bet.
I think we might see the packers struggle up front without Bak.

feel like the chiefs are going to kill the browns.

Ruckus

Peep my words.
Club Member
Fanduel people:

for the 1st time, I looked at comparative betting site odds. I need to look more, but Fanduel has real O/U differences, at least tonight. i.e. the DePaul/Georgetown game they are 4.5 to 5 points different than the other sites. That's huge. also R Island game. Almost free money, lol

College Basketball Global Odds - NCAAb Betting Lines (vegasinsider.com)
Nice resource. Checking sites for differences and using boosts can give some free money opportunities most days playing lines against each other. For example, MGM has under 64.5 for KC/CLE game at -200, and on a few others like DK, it’s +225 for the over 64.5. Bet to make payout the same, cash free money regardless of outcome. Not as thrilling as just betting, but guaranteed profit if you’re just trying to increase your bankroll a bit.

TSchekler

Club Member
Club Member
I think we might see the packers struggle up front without Bak.

feel like the chiefs are going to kill the browns.
Packers run and quick passing game to neutralize Donald and that front, otherwise they’ll struggle as you said. End of the day, though, I trust Rodgers to score one more point than Goff is able to lead the Rams to

cu2x

FWIW: KC lost it's last game (LAC) and in the 6 wins before that, their largest margin of victory was 6 points. Hard to take Clev. and the 10 points though

TSchekler

Club Member
Club Member
Lol, they sat their whole team against the chargers
Yeah that game doesn’t mean much, but KC’s margin of victory in their last 6 games (excluding LAC), has been 4, 3, 6, 6, 3, 3. I don’t think it’s crazy to think Cleveland keeps it within a score.

onealcd

Club Member
Club Member
You’re about to make me take Cleveland +10 just to prove a point!
do it jewish GIF