What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Arizona Pregame/Game Thread

Maybe add Kentucky Derby, Cocktail Party, and Athens to that list?
Good call.

But giving some thought beyond sporting events, i actually think the too answer would be Yellowstone in the summer vs Wyoming the rest of the year.

I had excuses to not watch much of the last two games, which was great. However, I have no excuse for tomorrow.

Ugh. I am not sure the last time I've gone three games in a row where I watched very little of CU games, but here we are, as it is a real possibility.

On a side note, I think my wife is finding out that a bad CU means more time for fun stuff. I wouldn't be surprised if she sent RG an email thanking him for his ineptitude.

I had excuses to not watch much of the last two games, which was great. However, I have no excuse for tomorrow.

Ugh. I am not sure the last time I've gone three games in a row where I watched very little of CU games, but here we are, as it is a real possibility.

On a side note, I think my wife is finding out that a bad CU means more time for fun stuff. I wouldn't be surprised if she sent RG an email thanking him for his ineptitude.
Same boat here. It may rain most of the day tomorrow, though. I may run out of excuses to skip the game.

I'll still watch, but Idk if it'll be the whole game. That depends, if we get beat by that crap program, I'll be pretty damn uninterested. I'm already getting close to that.

I could see us winning this game due to the utter ineptitude of the opponent and having Chev come to the conclusion that working on the little things is paying off.

If Lewis keeps on struggling after the first half do we see a QB change? I guess its possible the coaching staff wanted to wait till the bye week and if they make a change they want to make it permanent.

I'm thinking if Lewis struggles mightily against Arizona and there is no change, then they are riding him out to the end of the season.

If Lewis keeps on struggling after the first half do we see a QB change? I guess its possible the coaching staff wanted to wait till the bye week and if they make a change they want to make it permanent.

I'm thinking if Lewis struggles mightily against Arizona and there is no change, then they are riding him out to the end of the season.
I really think we were close to seeing a change at the half against USC, but then we had our best (only?) effective drive right before the end of the 1st half.

My (very amateur and likely idiotic) assessment is that the QB doesn't matter on this team because the line is a porous disaster so we don't really have any sense of whether Lewis is decent or not.

If they get Lewis some time, and there are occasionally open receivers, and the lack of passing yards continues; then I think we see a change.

FWIW, I also think the 2 INTs on 90 attempts works a lot in Lewis' favor.

Took a look at some team stats on NCAA.com & how the teams stack up relative to the 130 FBS teams.

Defenses are equivalent. UA is #64 & CU is #72 on Total Defense.

Offenses are both bad. UA is #95 and CU is #129 on Total Offense.

Unlike us, they're not historically bad on offense. But they've got their QB out and are playing on the road while we've had the advantage of a bye week to make subtle changes, so I give us a chance.

Took a look at some team stats on NCAA.com & how the teams stack up relative to the 130 FBS teams.

Defenses are equivalent. UA is #64 & CU is #72 on Total Defense.

Offenses are both bad. UA is #95 and CU is #129 on Total Offense.

Unlike us, they're not historically bad on offense. But they've got their QB out and are playing on the road while we've had the advantage of a bye week to make subtle changes, so I give us a chance.
If we somehow find a way to come out with an almost competent offense in front of a sell out crowd and deliver a 2 TD win, KD is safe for the year and well in to next year.

Deliver the same bull**** we’ve seen all season (and I include UNC in there), and lose by 10 points while getting blown out the rest of the year - I really do think we’ve got a chance at change in the offseason regardless of what is being said publicly.

I’m rooting for armageddon. I can’t stand the idea of watching us slowly get worse than this via ****ty recruiting for the next couple of years.

I’m probably going to take my kids fishing after lunch. Should be able to catch the second half. Yay buffaloes.

A member of my household (too young to be vaccinated) just popped positive for COVID. ****.

I woke up with a slight cough.

I won't be going to the game today.

Does anybody want two tickets in section 218 (on the 47 yard line and beautiful views of the foothills)?

I'm off to get tested and I'll check this thread again when I get back.

If we somehow find a way to come out with an almost competent offense in front of a sell out crowd and deliver a 2 TD win, KD is safe for the year and well in to next year.

Deliver the same bull**** we’ve seen all season (and I include UNC in there), and lose by 10 points while getting blown out the rest of the year - I really do think we’ve got a chance at change in the offseason regardless of what is being said publicly.

I’m rooting for armageddon. I can’t stand the idea of watching us slowly get worse than this via ****ty recruiting for the next couple of years.
The only way that happens is if KD decides this isn't for him and leaves on his own merit.

Pretty much this. My focus hasn't been KD. I just want him to get the staff that will propel this team forward. OC and recruiters.
I feel like a dog with ADD whose owner keeps fake-throwing a ball.
Lose bad/Fire KD/Tom Herman <——> Win 2 or 3/Keep KD/Get better ACs

A member of my household (too young to be vaccinated) just popped positive for COVID. ****.

I woke up with a slight cough.

I won't be going to the game today.

Does anybody want two tickets in section 218 (on the 47 yard line and beautiful views of the foothills)?

I'm off to get tested and I'll check this thread again when I get back.
Good luck

Back