What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Best Locations to Receive “Go Buffs” Yells

Walking into The Big House in Ann Arbor today. Bundled up due to the cold and light snow. Coming through security ahead of scanning our tickets, they asked people to open their jackets. I was wearing a CU sweatshirt under my jacket and told the young security guy “Go Buffs!” He kind of laughed and replied, Go Buffs. I’ll count it.

I was in NYC last weekend and we went to a bar in Brooklyn because my only requirement for the weekend was I wanted to see the UT-UGA game. I had my CU shirt on and asked the bartender if he was gonna have the UGA game on a TV near where we were sitting and he was saying they'll have the CU game on too. I was like, we're gonna get killed and he says well you never know. I said trust me, we're gonna get killed lol.

Then on Sunday I was wearing a CU hat and some guy said nice hat but didn't say Go Buffs, so I don't know if he really knew what the hell he was talking about.

Then at the airport on Monday a pilot saw my CU sweatshirt and said he liked it and I commented that things weren't going well, and he replied yea but I just hate Nebraska. So there's that.

Walking into The Big House in Ann Arbor today. Bundled up due to the cold and light snow. Coming through security ahead of scanning our tickets, they asked people to open their jackets. I was wearing a CU sweatshirt under my jacket and told the young security guy “Go Buffs!” He kind of laughed and replied, Go Buffs. I’ll count it.
I froze my nuts off in that stadium more than a few times. Michigan is cold.

Sitting at the gate in the Detroit airport, wearing a CU q-zip, amongst numerous Nebraska fans traveling home after the game yesterday. Shockingly, no Go Buffs received. Maybe I’ll get one at DIA while I’m waiting for my connecting flight?

Sitting at the gate in the Detroit airport, wearing a CU q-zip, amongst numerous Nebraska fans traveling home after the game yesterday. Shockingly, no Go Buffs received. Maybe I’ll get one at DIA while I’m waiting for my connecting flight?
I was in the Detroit airport a couple of weeks ago connecting to Denver and ran into Pasta Jay. Scored a Reservation for that Friday night before the stampede down Pearl st.

I was in the Detroit airport a couple of weeks ago connecting to Denver and ran into Pasta Jay. Scored a Reservation for that Friday night before the stampede down Pearl st.
Unfortunately, Detroit airport has very poor coffee options (at least in Terminal D). Bummer. Then, when I get to DIA, and grab a snack, the elderly lady working the register starts lecturing me about CU football. She tells me the she doesn’t like that Coach who made fun of the Nebraska program. I don’t know if she meant McCartney or someone else but I decided to take my M&Ms and move on. Maybe the Phoenix airport will be more hospitable?

Wearing a Buffs hoodie in the liquor store this afternoon.

Manager stopped me.

”Is Deion really coming to CU?”

It ended up being a 5 minute conversation. He was so excited.
Wearing a CU t-shirt at grocery store today. Guy gives me a “Go Buffs” and then asks if we are getting a new head coach. I told him, “Today, my Buff brother, today!”

Traveling through the Phoenix airport right now. The TSA guy waved me through and noticed my CU hoody. He said, “hey that’s my favorite team now! Go Buffs!”

getouta-PtlB8I.gif

On my honeymoon in France following the Tour de France bicycle race. We were on the side of the road along the Col du Petit-Saint-Bernard, flying the Buff Nation flag so our friends would recognize us on TV when a team car drove by with one of the director sportifs or mechanics hanging out yelling "Go Buffs!" at us.

A few days later we got 2 "Go Buffs" from other fans as we rode our bike up Mont Ventoux while I wore my CU jersey.

Back