What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

The whole WR group underperforming being on Chev argument is a little off, IMO. If Bobo catches the ball in the end zone against UCLA and Fields against ASU, and the team is likely 7-5 w a bowl appearance rather than 5-7, and people aren’t as down on that group. I dont think Chev did a great job keeping their egos in check and keeping them motivated to block, etc. but I feel like those two plays, in particular, are the main reasons for this argument, and I don’t think Chev is really to blame.
I'd add the opener when Montez pinned a ball on Ross's chest but he lost it for an INT and turned the momentum around in the CSU game. Then Ross disappeared for a good stretch of the season. He had a very rough year that was made worse because of MacIntyre playing with a broken foot and being very limited. We got very little production from the slot except for when Winfree played there the one game.

My biggest beef with WR last season is that they should have moved Shay to the slot in order to start a rotation of Winfree and Shenault on the outside opposite Bobo.

I'd add the opener when Montez pinned a ball on Ross's chest but he lost it for an INT and turned the momentum around in the CSU game. Then Ross disappeared for a good stretch of the season. He had a very rough year that was made worse because of MacIntyre playing with a broken foot and being very limited. We got very little production from the slot except for when Winfree played there the one game.

My biggest beef with WR last season is that they should have moved Shay to the slot in order to start a rotation of Winfree and Shenault on the outside opposite Bobo.
Yeah I can criticize the personnel decisions with the group, but I don’t really think Chev did a bad coaching job or anything. That group had an otherwordly (to their standards) season in 2016, and I think 2017 was more reverting to who those guys really are (solid but inconsistent), rather than Chev being a worse coach than he was in 2016.

Getting gas in Stinklon at night sucks since you are rolling the dice on which one is open. Had to get back on I-80 and get off another exit.

We should keep the Chev praise in check for now considering he hasn’t done anything yet. Hope you’re right but I’ve said this multiple times before. You can’t say a guy will automatically be better than his predecessor just because he recruits well and gets kids hyped up. Until I see anything, all I can think of is how HIS unit that should have been easily top 3 in the PAC at the least **** the bed last year and that’s on him as well as the players

I think that criticism is fair. That bing said, I think you misunderstood my original post-it was meant as an observation, and not praise of Chev. Given his background on the staff at Texas Tech prior to coming back here, I would expect to see more tempo and a lot more quick passing and getting the ball to guys like Nixon and Shenault in space and letting them make plays.

Surveryor's mom and sister are one and the same, common in that state.
3DAB237800000578-4259850-image-a-1_1488053781944.jpg

This is considered attractive in Nebraska

I think that criticism is fair. That bing said, I think you misunderstood my original post-it was meant as an observation, and not praise of Chev. Given his background on the staff at Texas Tech prior to coming back here, I would expect to see more tempo and a lot more quick passing and getting the ball to guys like Nixon and Shenault in space and letting them make plays.
Fair enough. I personally hope he just opens up a chasm and succeeds beyond our wildest dreams. But I also don’t want everyone to overhype his potential just because he’s not Lindgren. It’s all relative until the season starts and then we will see, but I’m just on the tentative side until I see significant evidence

All you ****ers who hate Nebraska so much may as well stay home and watch this years game on the electric internet.

Saves you all the hassle.

All you ****ers who hate Nebraska so much may as well stay home and watch this years game on the electric internet.

Saves you all the hassle.

Your mom:

wat-meme-old-lady-01-jpg.26293

Attachments

• Wat-Meme-Old-Lady-01.jpg
    Wat-Meme-Old-Lady-01.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
Ok, so this girl from my church just finished a summer of mission trips where she flew fro Orlando to Colorado, then took I-70 sto Pennsylvania then eventually back to Colorado via I-80.
The first unsolicited comment from this Rollins College student wo doesn't know or care if a football is pumped up or stuffed? "Nebraska is the worst. It was a terrible stretch of highway and the Chik-Fil- A got my order wrong."

The best was she said this in front of my daughters who have only known Nebraska shade from me. Impartial comfirmation is a wonderful thing.

Surveryor's mom and sister are one and the same, common in that state.
Now we are getting pretty technical. Yes, while Surveyor’s mom is also his sister, she took enough loads in the back of sleeper cabs that he also has a sister (probably several) roaming truck stops offering to “clean cabs.”

I see there are gallons of bottled up Nebraska hate on this thread. Hope it pays off because if it doesn't there's going to be many around here on suicide watch.

Last edited:
I see there are gallons of bottled up Nebraska hate on this thread. Hope it pays off because it doesn't there's going to be many around here on suicide watch.
Stellar grammar. Project much? How many of your cob-gobbling acolytes are going to off themselves when Scott “Jim Jones” Frost crashes and burns?

So what's a Colorado fan's preseason point spread pediction for the CU vs NU football game? Trying not to drink too much Koolaid I'm guessing the line will be Nebraska at -6.5.

So what's a Colorado fan's preseason point spread pediction for the CU vs NU football game? Trying not to drink too much Koolaid I'm guessing the line will be Nebraska at -6.5.

Yup, that line will be pushed way towards kNU by the polyester hordes looking to donate their money.

Scott Frost is back, to bad for him that they don't a roster similar in talent to the ones he played with. This is still the same fuskers team that gave up over 50 points to 4 of their last 6 opponents, that barely beat a bad Purdue team, that struggled at home against Arkansas State and that lost to mighty Northern Illinois.

fuskers fans though might as well lose their money betting it on the team, they won't need it to go to a bowl game again this year.

I heard
Now we are getting pretty technical. Yes, while Surveyor’s mom is also his sister, she took enough loads in the back of sleeper cabs that he also has a sister (probably several) roaming truck stops offering to “clean cabs.”
People are saying that she is partial to Alabama Hot Pockets.

I heard

People are saying that she is partial to Alabama Hot Pockets.
It's frozen Swanson T.V. Dinners and JiffyPop popcorn. Lots of salt on the popcorn. While watching Mamma's Family reruns on the console television (black and white).

Back