What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

This game goes two ways: Ohio State sort of trips on their dicks and lets the Nubs hang around for a while, eventually winning by 17ish.

Or the Buckeyes score early and often, and the Nubs lay down. They don't really like Scott Frost, they know he's a fraud, and they aren't willing to rise up and play hard for him. Epic beatdown.

Either way, the Nubs are going to eventually lay down because it's so ****ing obvious that Scott Frost does not have anyone's respect. If the Buckeyes don't come out on fire and instead let them believe this is a game, then that lay down doesn't come this weekend at home. But that day will come before the year is over.
I do wonder how long it will take before his act wears thin in Runzaville. He’s a petulant little bitch. What’s obvious to the most casual observer sometimes takes a while to sink in to the red polyester crowd.

I do wonder how long it will take before his act wears thin in Runzaville. He’s a petulant little bitch. What’s obvious to the most casual observer sometimes takes a decade or two to sink in to the red polyester crowd.
FIFY

I saw that they gave that Jo Jo kid a black shirt...you know that title means so much when the MIGHTY Illini hang 38 points on the stout black shirt defense.

Frosty is nothing but a glory chaser. He got filled up with his own brand during his time at UCF. This guy would leave if such an opportunity presents itself. Though, he is being found out pretty fast with his handling of adversity. I get a sense that Adrian Martinez is feeling less than confident in his HC

Ever since the walk-on mods nixed the Puzzles and Riddles thread a few years ago I’ve been trying to start a Good Grammar Thread. They delete it in minutes every time.

TLDR I recorded the game and was looking forward to watching Nebraska take that L as I followed along on the Gamecast. Just watched it fully. Ffs, Lovie, why would you go up tempo on offense? Not only did it not seem to matter for the effectiveness of your offense, but it ensured far more possessions for Nebraska. So dumb.

Nebraska had some positives for sure. They finally ran well between the tackles. Adrian Martinez started to finally look like last year in the run game. Defense was stingy at times.

But they still turn the ball over. They commit dumb penalties (should have been called for more too). Martinez is wildly inaccurate and was getting his WRs KILLED. Speaking of WRs, it’s still mostly Spielman and no one else. LOL at that Huskers fan who came here saying they were stacked at WR. I can’t trust that OL when they face a good opponent because they still whiff a ton. Their defense has played 3 GARBAGE QBs. South Alabama’s was a freshman who made the wrong read basically every time. NIU and Illinois missed dozens of opportunities to hit wide open players downfield with poor throws. Nebraska is going to get lit up going forward.

I can say with certainty that Nebraska would be 1-3, at best, if not for Maurice Washington and Dedrick Mills - Holic mentioned it before but Mills needed a miracle to get qualified. They’re very fortunate those two are able to play. I don’t see any possible way that they beat tOSU, Wisconsin, or Iowa. And they’ll likely lose at least one to Purdue, Minnesota, NW, and Maryland. Going to be really tricky to get 6 wins but I’m pretty sure they’ll win more than 4 this time. Progress!

My wife is kinda embarrassing at b ball games. She is standing and loudly clapping and yelling pretty much the entire game. We used to get a lot of flak at road games in Oregon.

I have had to tell our seat neighbors to deal with it several times. It will be interesting to see her at home games this year

I will say this: we had seats at the CEC for a few years and we gave them up due to the fact that the guy right next to us would yell at the top of his lungs at the most inappropriate times. He had one of those voices that just makes your ears want to explode. I’m all for making noise at certain times, but this guy was just being a dick.

Last year I was sitting with my cousins who live in Nebraska and are die hard fans. There was 4 or 5 people in front of us who did not sit down for the entire game. My short cousin went and stood in the isle during the end of the game so he could see. I thought the NU fans were going to brawl with each other over it.

Pretty pleased with myself
giphy.gif

At the CU/NU game this year, we were in a section with a ton of Nebraska fans (who wasn't, though?). They stood the entire game, which obviously forced us to stand. It's quite annoying, tbh.

I hate ****braska as much as the next guy but this isn’t that illogical. I don’t know how many times I’ve watched the Rockies get swept by a 60 win Padres team and then go smack someone like the Dodgers in3 straight games. Although, this isn’t as common in football

I don't know if I agree-I think the Big 10 is similarly top heavy to the SEC this year. We know Alabama, LSU, and Georgia are CFP contenders-just like Ohio State and Wisconsin are. I suppose you could include Iowa and Penn State in here, but I haven't seen enough of either of them to speak intelligently. Pretty sizable gap between these teams and the others in those leagues-and Fusker is a lower middle Big 10 team TY. They'll be sky high with the circus that Gameday and Saturday Night Football will bring, but I still think Ohio State wins by 14-17.

Back