What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

Probably true. You have to play somebody to be somebody. The bar is high at ****braska.

You never know how the game turns out until it's played.
I think that this is actually a conference game - scheduled by conference schedulers - that nebraska couldn't get out of.

The bar is high? The last time you clowns scheduled a decent out-of-conference team you got beaten in consecutive years.

After being reintroduced to your fanbase in Folsom a few weeks ago, I was reminded what a bunch of dicks you all are. I hope you suffer an epic loss to tOSU.

Waiting in line at the DMV so now is as good a time as any to share my strangest interaction with a nub fan at the game 3 weeks ago.

I saw a nub fan wearing a red shirt and a Seahawks hat and I made some comment about how he had two strikes against him with an outfit like that and he proceeded to get inches from my face and whisper into my ear the strangest phrase I've ever heard. He goes, "I will eat your sperm."

I started cracking up at his pathetic attempt at trash talk and said "that's pretty messed up man". He walked away pretty quick when he realized he owned himself with his half assed, drunken attempt at trash talk.

My only hope is that he left the stadium sad and pissed off and then had a miserable evening and as he was falling asleep that night, hoping to forget the game, he remembers that he tried to talk smack to a Buff fan and ended up offering oral to a complete stranger. Hahahaha

Waiting in line at the DMV so now is as good a time as any to share my strangest interaction with a nub fan at the game 3 weeks ago.

I saw a nub fan wearing a red shirt and a Seahawks hat and I made some comment about how he had two strikes against him with an outfit like that and he proceeded to get inches from my face and whisper into my ear the strangest phrase I've ever heard. He goes, "I will eat your sperm."

I started cracking up at his pathetic attempt at trash talk and said "that's pretty messed up man". He walked away pretty quick when he realized he owned himself with his half assed, drunken attempt at trash talk.

My only hope is that he left the stadium sad and pissed off and then had a miserable evening and as he was falling asleep that night, hoping to forget the game, he remembers that he tried to talk smack to a Buff fan and ended up offering oral to a complete stranger. Hahahaha
I think he was hitting on you.

Ignorance is bliss. Enjoy the next few years. You've earned it.
Hey! Welcome back. I meant to congratulate you on avenging that loss against Northern Illinois. Things are looking up. Maybe someday you’ll get a chance to avenge the loss to Troy. I bet if you asked really nice, they’d agree to a home/home with you. Then you can take over another stadium.

Holy ****, surveyor actually was at the game!

what the actual ****.

Was it this guy?

eaopoluoormer8r5bsg8.jpg

But, it's still not ****braska, TCU, Texas A&M, Missouri, Florida, Northwestern, Minnesota, Georgia Tech and K-state. 9 upcoming home and homes with P5 teams, you have 4. Also, Houston very well may be in 6 years.

I guess 1 school wants to be somebody...
Why did you include ****braska in your list of worthy opponents? They're one of the creampuffs like McNeese, Nichols, Idaho St., Umass ...
Tucker will probably catch crap in 2023 for scheduling automatic W's

Why did you include ****braska in your list of worthy opponents? They're one of the creampuffs like McNeese, Nichols, Idaho St., Umass ...
Tucker will probably catch crap in 2023 for scheduling automatic W's

Lol because they’re in a P5 conference. But I agree, ****ing **** ****ing Nebraska.

To be fair, when you wear a dress, you look like your mom, so it's an honest mistake.
Easy mistake to make, sometimes she is his mom, sometimes she is his sister, sometimes she is his girlfriend. He gets confused himself at times, well more confused than a fusker fan is normally.

Perhaps he found your comments a little sheepish.

Back