What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

I don't know if I agree-I think the Big 10 is similarly top heavy to the SEC this year. We know Alabama, LSU, and Georgia are CFP contenders-just like Ohio State and Wisconsin are. I suppose you could include Iowa and Penn State in here, but I haven't seen enough of either of them to speak intelligently. Pretty sizable gap between these teams and the others in those leagues-and ****er is a lower middle Big 10 team TY. They'll be sky high with the circus that Gameday and Saturday Night Football will bring, but I still think Ohio State wins by 14-17.

yeah, I’m not going to disagree with you on that. I was more just agreeing with the notion that hoping your team gets up and raises their playing level for certain opponents isn’t that odd. I too think Nebraska gets owned here.

yeah, I’m not going to disagree with you on that. I was more just agreeing with the notion that hoping your team gets up and raises their playing level for certain opponents isn’t that odd. I too think ****braska gets owned here.

The point in me sharing that was to point out another example of nub arrogance that they feel that Colorado is beneath them and that Nebraska "played down" to our level...even after getting beat 2 years in a row.

This is the Nebraska hate thread still, no?

The point in me sharing that was to point out another example of nub arrogance that they feel that Colorado is beneath them and that ****braska "played down" to our level...even after getting beat 2 years in a row.

This is the ****braska hate thread still, no?

I know why you posted it.

The point in me sharing that was to point out another example of nub arrogance that they feel that Colorado is beneath them and that ****braska "played down" to our level...even after getting beat 2 years in a row.

This is the ****braska hate thread still, no?

If anything, they're not on our level. We haven't lost to them in a nearly a decade.

My step-daughter and her family* need a couple bye years. Ogre isn’t just a name for AllBuffs, and their tender souls need a break.

*they “live” in stincoln

Last edited:
My soul needs a bye year.

Part of me agrees with this. I can't stand them so much that a loss to the nubs hurts way more than a healthy person should let it. On the other hand, since a Nebraska loss feels almost as good as a CU win, a CU win OVER the nubs is so sweet is rots my teeth.

Having said all of that, it irks me to no end that even though our team ripped out their hearts for the second year in a row, their fans get to hang their hats on that moral attendance award victory having taken over yet another opposing stadium. I hate to admit it, but it does, for me anyway, take away some joy from that win this year.

I’d be perfectly happy if we never played them again. I realize I’m in the minority with that opinion. Yes, beating them and ruining their season - again - provides a warmth that will get me through the harshest of Winters. I’m not bothered by the large red contingent in Folsom. That actually is really funny to me. How stupid to you have to be to spend upwards of $300 to see your team get its heart torn out of it’s chest in a place you describe as Hell on Earth? That’s just dumb. No, I’m not bothered by that. I’m bothered by how playing them turns me into a vindictive asshole. I’m really trying to not be that kind of person, but that’s simply not possible when the nubs are on the schedule.

Part of me agrees with this. I can't stand them so much that a loss to the nubs hurts way more than a healthy person should let it. On the other hand, since a ****braska loss feels almost as good as a CU win, a CU win OVER the nubs is so sweet is rots my teeth.

Having said all of that, it irks me to no end that even though our team ripped out their hearts for the second year in a row, their fans get to hang their hats on that moral attendance award victory having taken over yet another opposing stadium. I hate to admit it, but it does, for me anyway, take away some joy from that win this year.
Opposite for me. It sucked to see it, but made the victory that much sweeter. I admire their willingness to travel for their humiliation. Let know, y'all come on back if you ever wanna try again!

Three bye years are coming for those who don't feel good about being mean to Fusker. Beating Fusker never, ever gets old. Let's keep playing them so we can keep beating them.

The trajectory of the two programs is such that when we play again in 2023 it might make 62-36 look tame in comparison. Maybe they’ll keep within 20 points and call it a moral victory.

Part of me agrees with this. I can't stand them so much that a loss to the nubs hurts way more than a healthy person should let it. On the other hand, since a ****braska loss feels almost as good as a CU win, a CU win OVER the nubs is so sweet is rots my teeth.

This is why it is important that teams like tOSU just lower the boom on them. No margin of victory is too high, no level of domination is too much.

When they get destroyed, and even better in their home penitentiary, oops I mean stadium, it makes it harder and more amusing for their cult members to try to twist the results into something positive about the team.

No matter the score some still will. They will blame the refs, the weather, Callahan and Pelini, bad runza, and any number of other factors for the loss rather than admit that their team isn't very good and isn't going to be very good in the foreseeable future.

The brainwashed ones will still believe that they are a national power, a significant program, important to those who are not part of the cult. It is much more fun though watching them try to figure out a justification for those beliefs after they lose big like they will to Ohio State and Wisconsin or lose repeatedly like they did to us.

This is why it is important that teams like tOSU just lower the boom on them. No margin of victory is too high, no level of domination is too much.

When they get destroyed, and even better in their home penitentiary, oops I mean stadium, it makes it harder and more amusing for their cult members to try to twist the results into something positive about the team.

No matter the score some still will. They will blame the refs, the weather, Callahan and Pelini, bad runza, and any number of other factors for the loss rather than admit that their team isn't very good and isn't going to be very good in the foreseeable future.

The brainwashed ones will still believe that they are a national power, a significant program, important to those who are not part of the cult. It is much more fun though watching them try to figure out a justification for those beliefs after they lose big like they will to Ohio State and Wisconsin or lose repeatedly like they did to us.
I flat out guarantee they have convinced themselves they're winning on Saturday.

The trajectory of the two programs is such that when we play again in 2023 it might make 62-36 look tame in comparison. Maybe they’ll keep within 20 points and call it a moral victory.
Ignorance is bliss. Enjoy the next few years. You've earned it.

Ignorance is bliss. Enjoy the next few years. You've earned it.
giphy.gif

Probably true. You have to play somebody to be somebody. The bar is high at ****braska.

You never know how the game turns out until it's played.

Is that so? Is that why you've scheduled Northern Illinois 4 times? South Alabama, Buffalo, Central Michigan, South Dakota St 3 times, North Dakota twice and Georgia Southern coming up?

Akron, Troy and Bethune-cookman in 2018? A season you went 4-8 mind you...

Who exactly are you playing again to be somebody? I'll give you props on Tennessee, Oklahoma, Colorado and Arizona. But, it's still not Nebraska, TCU, Texas A&M, Missouri, Florida, Northwestern, Minnesota, Georgia Tech and K-state. 9 upcoming home and homes with P5 teams, you have 4. Also, Houston very well may be in 6 years.

I guess 1 school wants to be somebody...

Back