What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

HtObWw6.jpg

Should have photoshopped some fun things to do in the background.
They did photoshop in a bunch of trees in the background. "Hey, let's put in a bunch of those tall green things we see when we go to Estes Park."

HtObWw6.jpg

Should have photoshopped some fun things to do in the background.

I had to stare at this for a minute to see what’s so revolutionary. They’re adding the entrance and getting rid of a track?

edit: they also want to add what is that a weight room off their practice field? Where have I seen that before...

Didn't Maggie work for CU until this season?

Fuskers can't beat us on the field so trying to copy us in every other way.

They will never be able to match the Champions Center and our other facilities improvements because they will still be in Stinkoln. They will try to match our media work but fail because of the material they have to work with.

It doesn't matter though because it isn't about how good they are relatively, it is all about how good that portion of the population of that state and the escapees that aren't putting all their money into meth can convince themselves they are. Keep up the illusion (delusion?) and they will keep pouring those dollars into the one thing about that forsaken wasteland that they think justifies some degree of pride, even when virtually all the players are from someplace else and leave as soon as their eligibility (sentence?) is over.

Good Fuskers. Waste money trying to polish a turd and take away another one of Husker Jesus’s excuses when the program doesn’t show any significant improvement.

Hey you assholes, she came to CU from OU and was at ****braska before that. She is now at Brackenridge Brewery. She is also a CU Alum. So you can all go eat a big steaming pile of ****. ****ing Assholes.
It was a joke for me, but keep on

Hey you assholes, she came to CU from OU and was at ****braska before that. She is now at Brackenridge Brewery. She is also a CU Alum. So you can all go eat a big steaming pile of ****. ****ing Assholes.
I was referring to the video, not the person. Did you watch it? It was gross.

OMG The non stop coverage of Nubs ancient effing history is pathetic on Gameday. Do the Nubs fans see this? Or are they too busy in dreamland to realize how long its been since their relevance with those old grainy videos.

I’m sure recruits are impressed.

OMG The non stop coverage of Nubs ancient effing history is pathetic on Gameday. Do the Nubs fans see this? Or are they too busy in dreamland to realize how long its been since their relevance with those old grainy videos.

It's nauseating.

Is she your wife/sister/girlfriend/mom or something?

There's a reason why I only watch the last hour-ish of this........

Back