What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

Holding NDSU to 3.7 ypc was impressive to me. Hopefully they can also slow down NU on the ground. If the can do that, it’s going to be hard for them to keep up offensively.
NE tackles are a bit slow and even UTEP was getting around the corners. BJ and Dayon need to get home. Raiola needs to be hit to create doubt, but stopping the run is #1

It's nice how easy it is to hate Rhule.

After the 2016 season, Rhule, MacIntyre, Dino Babers, and Dave Doeren did the coaches room broadcast for the National Title game. Rhule easily spoke the most abs offered the least insight.
I remember that clearly and totally had Mike Macs back. Rhule would not STFU and is one of those smartest guys in the room douchebags. NFL showed him how smart he is not.

**** Nebraska

So, based on NDSU's visiting fanbase, what's the difference between a NDSU fan and a fusker fan? I think NDSU fans are slightly more athletic. Really a samwise gamgee vibe. Friendly, yet firm and dedicated to a tough task. Fusker fans are a lot more like the fat scottish character from the austin powers films. Angry, confused, and wishing they remembered the last time they had seen their junk.

They are top of the world this morning, so infatuated with Raiola.
He saw zero pass rush. He had 10 seconds on some plays, it was either the best pass protection ever seen by mankind or UTEP has zero pass rush. I'm going to guess Nubs are decent at best in this area.

So this game will come down to really one thing. Will Raiola see pressure and will he handle it well. THIS must be tested early and often.
Turnovers will be the key to this game.

We will get some points with our passing game but will we establish any sort of running game? That would be a big surprise. NU looks at least as stout as NDSU up front.

They are top of the world this morning, so infatuated with Raiola.
He saw zero pass rush. He had 10 seconds on some plays, it was either the best pass protection ever seen by mankind or UTEP has zero pass rush. I'm going to guess Nubs are decent at best in this area.

So this game will come down to really one thing. Will Raiola see pressure and will he handle it well. THIS must be tested early and often.
Turnovers will be the key to this game.

We will get some points with our passing game but will we establish any sort of running game? That would be a big surprise. NU looks at least as stout as NDSU up front.
I thought Raiola made some questionable decisions with the ball even when he had time.

Agree that IF we can stop the run and IF we can get even normal levels of pressure on the QB, we will be okay.

Also - since the is the official hate thread: **** **** nebraska.

Co Buffs @ Nebraska

The buffs are hitching up the U-Haul’s and getting ready to cross the plains into Nebraska. In Lincoln they will find a powerful well balanced offensive football team with a stingy defense. In response the buffs have an anemic running game and a defense that isn’t all that stout. They can however pass for 450 yards but I suspect the Cornhusker secondary is a bit better than NDSUs.

Nebraska overwhelmed UTEP. They are good. Co played a very good NDSU team and stood the test in a hard fought contest. This one should be a lot more like the NDSU game but in the end the differences should show. The GAM sets the spread at Nebraska -6

Nebraska 30 Colorado 24

Can’t wait to see the odds. All eyes are on the exciting Co passing game.

• Haha
Reactions: DBT
Co Buffs @ Nebraska

The buffs are hitching up the U-Haul’s and getting ready to cross the plains into Nebraska. In Lincoln they will find a powerful well balanced offensive football team with a stingy defense. In response the buffs have an anemic running game and a defense that isn’t all that stout. They can however pass for 450 yards but I suspect the Cornhusker secondary is a bit better than NDSUs.

Nebraska overwhelmed UTEP. They are good. Co played a very good NDSU team and stood the test in a hard fought contest. This one should be a lot more like the NDSU game but in the end the differences should show. The GAM sets the spread at Nebraska -6

Nebraska 30 Colorado 24

Passerby is like a ****ed up amalgamation of Surveyor and ChatGPT with only the most obnoxious parts of both.

Co Buffs @ Nebraska

Nebraska 30 Colorado 24

Wrong thread, dummy.

Co Buffs @ Nebraska

Nebraska 30 Colorado 24

Hey NoDak, the only U-hauls Colorado will be hitching up is the empty returns from the pasty white NoDaks and Runza slobbering Nebraska asswipes moving to Colorado and soiling the state.

Hey NoDak, the only U-hauls Colorado will be hitching up is the empty returns from the pasty white NoDaks and Runza slobbering Nebraska asswipes moving to Colorado and soiling the state.
****ers lower the average IQ of both states when they move here.

Co Buffs @ Nebraska

Nebraska 30 Colorado 24

Shouldn't you be preparing for Middle Minnesota State or something?

Co Buffs @ Nebraska

Nebraska 30 Colorado 24

Thanks for your interest in Colorado Buffaloes football!

Co Buffs @ Nebraska

Nebraska 30 Colorado 24

Why Are You Here Go Away GIF by MASTERPIECE | PBS

So I was entering a major US airport hub this morning, and saw a personalized Nub license plate with a god-awful accompanying NU helmet on the bumper. After I launched several expletives toward this guy, my son suggested I pull in front of the doosh, and hit my brakes so he would see my Buff plate. Should I blame coach Mac for this irrational Buff hate towards the Nubs? Please advise. And, please share your Nub hate stories. Thanks in advance, bitches.
Absolutely not, I’ve hated the corn long before Coach Mac, it’s in our DNA

Back