What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

Until proven otherwise, I am going to believe passerby is our good luck charm. We are 1-0 with him around.
GIF by YoungerTV

So I was entering a major US airport hub this morning, and saw a personalized Nub license plate with a god-awful accompanying NU helmet on the bumper. After I launched several expletives toward this guy, my son suggested I pull in front of the doosh, and hit my brakes so he would see my Buff plate. Should I blame coach Mac for this irrational Buff hate towards the Nubs? Please advise. And, please share your Nub hate stories. Thanks in advance, bitches.
Absolutely not, I’ve hated the corn long before Coach Mac, it’s in our DNA
Correction, your hate is not irrational. They have earned it over many decades and continue to do so.

The irrational ones are the fuskers who wrap their entire lives and self-image around a bunch of 18-23 year olds, almost all from out of state, and almost none of who are going to live in Nebraska any longer than they have too.

Going to be fun how crazy the Husker fans will be only to go home empty handed and crying.

Bio says, "Trust me, I'm a doctor."

A 24-year-old University of Nebraska graduate recently took over as my wife’s director. He’s flabbergasted that they spend so much time and money on their patients.

My wife has spent over 10 years in the field and has built relationships with almost every one on her patients/superiors, but according to him, anyone who spends over five minutes with their patients takes away from everyone else’s productivity and costs the hospital a ton of money, so any employee who is genuinely engaged in caring…can **** off expeditiously!!

**** Nebraska and anything it stands for until I die!!!!

Much love. Good luck, I get the hate. Shadeur and Travis are insane talents.
these are such perfect fusker talking points.

here is the history of it:

1. fusker on a long effing winning streak love to visit boulder and bet the **** out of a highly suspect CU team (Fairbanks and such). folsom is filled with fatties in red polyester.
2. fuskers go out of their way to talk about how much they love boulder and then they compliment a player or 2. this is peak fusker classy fan.
3. CU hires Coach Mac and he red-letter circles the game. you should have been honored, but instead the fusker fake love starts to take a hit.
4 CU finally gets a W in 86.
5. the true fusker colors are now revealed. racism, condescension, lies, and the attempt to dehumanize CU as an opponent.
6. "Sal is dead, Go Big Red."
7. we play a whole bunch of epic games against each other that matter in the national championship race.
8. CU wins the NC and warden tom the bitter hypocrite votes CU so low in the coaches poll, we don't get the unanimous nc that the entire rest of the football world knows we deserved.
9. we leave a smoldering hole where the fusker program used to be. 62-36. it is still an open question whether the fuskers will ever recover. that was a defining moment.
10. we play sometimes and go on a multiyear win streak, even though you guys show up every year and tell us CU sucks and that the fuskers are finally going to somehow be relevant again someday.

Coach PRIME is absolutely the perfect coach at the perfect time to keep your hate dialed to max for a long long time. thanks for stopping by.

better dead than red.

Cartoon Die GIF by Persist ventures

During that game a nebraska player cheap-shotted Juwann Winfree (an eventual NFL player) and pushed him out of bounds (late hit) over a bench. He sustained an injury that kept him out of the next four games.

Meanwhile, huskers are all upset over a perceived cheap-shot sustained when one of their O-line fell backwards over Callier as he wrapped up the quarterback in a very legal tackle. Amazingly, only huskers can see any sort of cheap shot on that play.

You seldom/never hear CU fans get weird about the cheap shot that sidelined Winfree. It's football.

But the entire husker fanbase - not just a few weirdo fans - believes that a cheap shot occurred against Martinez and remain up in arms about it.

They are such an oddball fanbase. Really just odd.

During that game a nebraska player cheap-shotted Juwann Winfree (an eventual NFL player) and pushed him out of bounds (late hit) over a bench. He sustained an injury that kept him out of the next four games.

Meanwhile, huskers are all upset over a perceived cheap-shot sustained when one of their O-line fell backwards over Callier as he wrapped up the quarterback in a very legal tackle. Amazingly, only huskers can see any sort of cheap shot on that play.

You seldom/never hear CU fans get weird about the cheap shot that sidelined Winfree. It's football.

But the entire husker fanbase - not just a few weirdo fans - believes that a cheap shot occurred against Martinez and remain up in arms about it.

They are such an oddball fanbase. Really just odd.
weird. they are weird.

i have had a ton of alcoholic beverages with sooners. and horns. and aggies. and wolverines, irish, seminoles, canes, trojans, bruins, and more. there really is no place like ****braska.

pretend to be nice to everyone.
hate anyone that beats you and say horrible **** that isn't true.

luckily, i have never met a fusker in a good job in the non-flyover states, so my encounters are mostly limited to games.

Over It Rose GIF by HULU

these are such perfect fusker talking points.

here is the history of it:

1. fusker on a long effing winning streak love to visit boulder and bet the **** out of a highly suspect CU team (Fairbanks and such). folsom is filled with fatties in red polyester.
2. fuskers go out of their way to talk about how much they love boulder and then they compliment a player or 2. this is peak fusker classy fan.
3. CU hires Coach Mac and he red-letter circles the game. you should have been honored, but instead the fusker fake love starts to take a hit.
4 CU finally gets a W in 86.
5. the true fusker colors are now revealed. racism, condescension, lies, and the attempt to dehumanize CU as an opponent.
6. "Sal is dead, Go Big Red."
7. we play a whole bunch of epic games against each other that matter in the national championship race.
8. CU wins the NC and warden tom the bitter hypocrite votes CU so low in the coaches poll, we don't get the unanimous nc that the entire rest of the football world knows we deserved.
9. we leave a smoldering hole where the fusker program used to be. 62-36. it is still an open question whether the fuskers will ever recover. that was a defining moment.
10. we play sometimes and go on a multiyear win streak, even though you guys show up every year and tell us CU sucks and that the fuskers are finally going to somehow be relevant again someday.

Coach PRIME is absolutely the perfect coach at the perfect time to keep your hate dialed to max for a long long time. thanks for stopping by.

better dead than red.

Cartoon Die GIF by Persist ventures
Look at my post history. Take it easy Jodi Foster. Did you really write all that? Oy.

Back