What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

If the Wisconsin QB is unable to go this weekend, ****er fan's excuse for a loss to the Badgers will be that they didn't have game tape of the replacement QB.

No. Its the officials. I'm sure there will be some bull**** phantom holding call they missed at a key time

No. Its the officials. I'm sure there will be some bull**** phantom holding call they missed at a key time
In my experience, this is always the case. The huskers never lose a football game. They have games unfairly ripped away from them by biased officiating.

Seems like the officiating has been REALLY biased the last several years. Strange how that works out.

In my experience, this is always the case. The ****ers never lose a football game. They have games unfairly ripped away from them by biased officiating.

Seems like the officiating has been REALLY biased the last several years. Strange how that works out.

Yeah. Their 2020 record is 0 (wins) 0 (losses) and 1 (moral victories)

Just saw on the TV scroll that Ryan Day apologized for the last TD they scored. WTF?
What is with this ***** attitude bull****? When 2nd and 3rd stringers get a chance to play they want to play hard and show what they can do.
Second only to the officiating, husker fans are crying about how classless OSU was by running up the score with a freshman QB.

Let me remind them of 1995, when they beat ASU 77-28 and threw deep w/ back up Matt Turman in at QB with time running out. Forgive us for having no sympathy.

39:50 mark

Second only to the officiating, ****er fans are crying about how classless OSU was by running up the score with a freshman QB.

Let me remind them of 1995, when they beat ASU 77-28 and threw deep w/ back up Matt Turman in at QB with time running out. Forgive us for having no sympathy.

39:50 mark

Nebraska can and should never ever talk about running up the score, and I hope Ryan Day realizes that and never has to apologize again if he runs it up again someday. Ask Kansas or Iowa State back in the day.

Steve Spurrier said it best, "If you do not want us to score, then stop us!" (or something like that)

In my experience, this is always the case. The ****ers never lose a football game. They have games unfairly ripped away from them by biased officiating.

We've all been yammering for consistency from the ref crews. Funny that the nubs have gotten that the last few years.

They may not have liked it, but they got it.

Wisconsin QB out with Covid!
Backup QB out with Covid!
Technically the 4th String QB will start (original starter Cohn was out already)
The Running Back was a stud QB in high school and and may take Wildcat snaps.
Go Badgers!!!
Fuskers are lucky as hell, but hopefully they still lose!

I was thinking just that as Wisonsin would be too short at certain positions!!!
The BIG has a 5% rule which says teams can't play if more than 5% of their team tests positive. In this case, there's something like 100 kids on the roster, so only 5 have to test positive for the game to be cancelled. Wisconsin has 3 QBs already. Also, since they have to sit out for 21 days if they test positive, if they hit that 5% threshold, doesn't that mean they have to cancel all 3 of their games?

Wisconsin QB out with Covid!
Backup QB out with Covid!
Technically the 4th String QB will start (original starter Cohn was out already)
The Running Back was a stud QB in high school and and may take Wildcat snaps.
Go Badgers!!!
****ers are lucky as hell, but hopefully they still lose!
Revise the point spread down to 30?

The BIG has a 5% rule which says teams can't play if more than 5% of their team tests positive. In this case, there's something like 100 kids on the roster, so only 5 have to test positive for the game to be cancelled. Wisconsin has 3 QBs already. Also, since they have to sit out for 21 days if they test positive, if they hit that 5% threshold, doesn't that mean they have to cancel all 3 of their games?
Yeah, and the 21-day deal is the stupidest number chosen! They should have said 19-20 days, cause it makes sense that they would lose 3 games! I get it was likely doctors using the CDC 14-Day quarantine, then heart and lung testing and re-acclimation, but in a clean and concise way, it derails 3 games in a row just like that if a quick breakout happens.

Yeah, and the 21-day deal is the stupidest number chosen! They should have said 19-20 days, cause it makes sense that they would lose 3 games! I get it was likely doctors using the CDC 14-Day quarantine, then heart and lung testing and re-acclimation, but in a clean and concise way, it derails 3 games in a row just like that if a quick breakout happens.

WTF? The positives aren't necessarily coming on game days.

Back