What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

Allbuffs fact check time:
1. The ****ers are slooooow.
2. Frost is an idiot.
3. Frost picked the wrong school.
4. Frost is delusional.
5. ****er fans don't know foorball.
6. The ****er Defense is bad.
7. The ****er Offense is worse.
8. Frost can't recruit.
9. Martinez can't play football.
10. ****braska doesn't have a chance vs the Buffs on 9/7/2019.
11. ****braska sucks!

This thread is awesome!

Have I missed anything?

**** ****braska.!

1. Your offensive line definitely is. I've seen Pop Warner teams who pass block better than you.
2. Obviously.
3. Yes. He should have stayed at UCF.
4. I've never seen a coach pass the buck like Frosty. We give Karl Dorrell and our staff a fair amount of grief over the way they recruit-but I can't ever see him not owning a debacle like the one you put on Saturday if we play like that.
5. You definitely don't know football-You said you thought 7 points was the right line, and you were two touchdowns off. Thank god for you online sports betting isn't legal in your ****hole of a state. Can't wait for you to come back in two weeks to tell us all that Oklahoma should only be favored by 35 instead of 50.
6. This is true. My favorite part of Saturday was Illinois ****ing ramming it down the throats of your ****ty defense.
7. Adrian Martinez is still your starting QB. I don't think anything else needs to be said.
8. Half of recruiting is ensuring the recruits you sign graduate from your university. That's a MAJOR problem for Nebraska.
9. I'm not sure Martinez would start for Northern Colorado lol. He probably wouldn't-but that's because Dylan wanted to play for daddy.

Fordham moving the ball on the nub defense. Nothing would make me happier than Frosty and Co. losing this game.
It's about impossible for a FBS team to lose this game. Even if the team rested all its starters, had no coaches, and drew up every play in the dirt.

Can Frosty make it to 15 wins before Trev Alberts gives him the sack? Are the 2018 and 2019 CU games more, 62-36, nails in the coffin? Was 62-36 even the first nail? Are the Buffs doing the work of good by putting kNU football further into the evil depths of irrelevancy?

Ok, I guess I just didnā€™t see anything in that tweet you posted that would make it obvious heā€™s cheating.
The prevailing rumor around Lincoln is that he has been cheating and his wife had enough of it so she took the kid and went back to Florida. So after the first game, the press is quick to highlight this ā€œspecial momentā€ with Frosty and family. It could all be perfectly organic and Frosty could be the perfect family man. But this is the Official Nebraska Hate thread so Frost is always viewed in the worst light possible.
So itā€™s a stunt to cover for a dude who is banging skanks behind his wifeā€™s back by making it look like everything is hunky doreey. So **** Frost and **** Nebraska.

Last edited:
I thought we were above posting details about an opposing coach's marriage. I know Husker fans are still petty because they are the ones that usually bring up Bill McCartney's daughter but no need to stoop to their level.

The prevailing rumor around Lincoln is that he has been cheating and his wife had enough of it so she took the kid and went back to Florida. So after the first game, the press is quick to highlight this ā€œspecial momentā€ with Frosty and family. It could all be perfectly organic and Frosty could be the perfect family man. But this is the Official ****braska Hate thread so Frost is always viewed in the worst light possible.
So itā€™s a stunt to cover for a dude who is banging skanks behind his wifeā€™s back by making it look like everything is hunky doreey. So **** Frost and **** ****braska.
If this stuff is true, and it would be zero surprise if it were, this could be a combination of Alberts telling him to take some steps to calm the rumors and her lawyers suggesting that looking like the devoted wife could lead to a much bigger and easier settlement when the divorce hits.

Back