What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Buffs @ Oregon Game Thread

This D will be words better once healthyl/next year, they were put in a bad spot this one.
Even healthy we didn't come close to matching the Oregon talent. With the injuries and our lack of depth we had little chance.

Teams pull starters in blowout losses ALL THE ****ING TIME!
There seems to be two distinct camps here so I guess we’ll agree to disagree. I don’t consider 3 minutes into the 3rd quarter garbage time. As unlikely as it is, we could score two quick touchdowns and then it’s a game. You want Lytle in that situation? I just think it’s a losers mentality and goes against what Mel has supposedly tried to instill about adversity and fighting till the end. You can’t have it both ways.

There seems to be two distinct camps here so I guess we’ll agree to disagree. I don’t consider 3 minutes into the 3rd quarter garbage time. As unlikely as it is, we could score two quick touchdowns and then it’s a game. You want Lytle in that situation? I just think it’s a losers mentality and goes against what Mel has supposedly tried to instill about adversity and fighting till the end. You can’t have it both ways.

I think avoiding playing the backup QBs year after year is the height of stupidity.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
There aren’t two camps. There’s the realistic camp, and then there is you I guess. But 99% of fans would want to get reps to the guy that potentially could run the offense the following year when the fame is over.

If we have Lytle in and score two quick TDs to “make it a game,” hell yeah I want Lytle in that situation.

Back