What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Buffs vs. Stanford Game Thread

Defense doing the job, offense needs to pull their head out and stop the penalties and start scoring some damn points.

Crappy play-calling and timeout usage. Plenty of time to run the ball or stay creative with fly motion, etc... Those three routes were lame and nobody was even close to open.

Great kick, Mr. Price.

Sorry I threw you under the bus earlier this week. I meant to say Dimitri.

OK, Does Coach Tucker let it all hang out and do we go for some 4th downs this second half, or do we play conservative? Defense is playing well, but you in no way can plan on counting on them for stops. YOLO Tucker, YOLO Tucker!!!

If the defense allows 23 or less points in the second half it will be a banner game for them.

I guess you can't expect PAC officials to make calls that are right in front of them.

Since CU entered the Pac12, has there ever been a game where we've thought "Wow, refs gave us a few calls this game"? Feels like every game is either fairly balanced or completely against us but never for us

Since CU entered the Pac12, has there ever been a game where we've thought "Wow, refs gave us a few calls this game"? Feels like every game is either fairly balanced or completely against us but never for us
I agree, but subconsciously we don’t have incentive to detect it, so the likely inherent bias probably makes that assessment nigh impossible.

But again, I do agree.

Back