What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Colorado vs. Oregon game thread

So...

No reason whatsoever for Lanning to put his star QB out there for the entire 4th quarter, but will his ego get in the way?

If Nix plays in the 4th I wouldn't cry if he got a high ankle sprain keeping him out the next 5-6 games derailing what looks like a magical season for Oregon.

WTF did prime even do to lanning? Why is he such a petty bitch? Jealousy? Fear?
It’s ESPN and FOX talking non stop. It’s the hype that was created by the networks. It’s the social media from Well Off and others. It’s Shedeur holding up the Rolex. They put a target on their backs and Lanning feels it’s his duty to make sure he puts a ln end to the hype

I don't believe in recruiting off of other rosters but man, at least put a bug and see who listens if they are an OL/DL player. This is definitely a G5 OL. I don't know how we can think otherwise. We had four games to judge. Even though Shedeur been sacked more in other games, he had no time to throw at all today.

Back