What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Colorado vs. Oregon game thread

It’s ESPN and FOX talking non stop. It’s the hype that was created by the networks. It’s the social media from Well Off and others. It’s Shedeur holding up the Rolex. They put a target on their backs and Lanning feels it’s his duty to make sure he puts a ln end to the hype

Lanning is doing what he is supposed to do.

Coach Prime is doing what he is the best at by creating energy and hype around a dead program he inherited. I hope CU doubles down going forward.

I don't believe in recruiting off of other rosters but man, at least put a bug and see who listens if they are an OL/DL player. This is definitely a G5 OL. I don't know how we can think otherwise. We had four games to judge. Even though Shedeur been sacked more in other games, he had no time to throw at all today.
Agreed, and with linemen it is always good to get some with experience. 18 year olds can be hit or miss at those positions more than others from what I've seen.

WTF did prime even do to lanning? Why is he such a petty bitch? Jealousy? Fear?

It’s ESPN and FOX talking non stop. It’s the hype that was created by the networks. It’s the social media from Well Off and others. It’s Shedeur holding up the Rolex. They put a target on their backs and Lanning feels it’s his duty to make sure he puts a ln end to the hype
Could also be he feels he is in a swinging contest and knows he lacks the package.

It’s personal.

It’s Prime unprecedentedly turning over an entire roster in one offseason. It’s Prime essentially cutting players and fairly ruthlessly showing people how CFB works now. It’s Prime having his own Amazon doc. It’s Lil Wayne walking out the team while rapping on speaker. It’s having Kawhi and the Wu Tang Clan chilling in the sidelines.

There’re countless more. What’s happening at CU is very polarising.

the hype is real and for a good reason. We were 1-11 last year. We’re going to be 3-1. Oregon who has been a middle tier team for quite a while is putting a beating on us. It doesn’t change the trajectory we’re on. Coach Prime isn’t going to be shaken by this. And the hype isn’t going to stop. If anything, we will get more supporters from this because it’s historical what Prime is doing.

Generally, teams up like this play their reserves by this point but Oregon whole mission has been to prove a point and they have

Coach Prime is doing what he is the best at by creating energy and hype around a dead program he inherited. I hope CU doubles down going forward.
I expect no excuses. I would be crushed.
It’s Prime unprecedentedly turning over an entire roster in one offseason. It’s Prime essentially cutting players and fairly ruthlessly showing people how CFB works now. It’s Prime having his own Amazon doc. It’s Lil Wayne walking out the team while rapping on speaker. It’s having Kawhi and the Wu Tang Clan chilling in the sidelines.

There’re countless more. What’s happening at CU is very polarising.
Polarizing sounds like some people having problems with living and succeeding while black.

Anyone hurt by any of that stuff is a trash can person.

Yeah, the Ducks are pretneders like they usually are. Nix will crumble when he actually has to deal with a a lass rush.
I have hated everything I have seen today, but Oregon's OL is pretty awesome, well-coached, disciplined, and makes Nix look good even if he is average.

Think No Way GIF by chelsiekenyon

And that's likely the biggest accomplishment of his Oregon tenure.

I didn’t call you out, I disagreed with your assessment that every sack was on the OL. You’ve yet to say a critical word about 2 and it’s just disingenuous. He is not infallible no matter how bad the OL play is
I never said it was. Ask @Buffnik, I've called out Shedeur for holding the ball too long and not throwing the ball out of bounds plenty of times you dip****.

In this game, Shedeur didn't have many options,period. It looked like TCU v. UGA

Back