What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Colorado vs. Oregon game thread

It’s Prime unprecedentedly turning over an entire roster in one offseason. It’s Prime essentially cutting players and fairly ruthlessly showing people how CFB works now. It’s Prime having his own Amazon doc. It’s Lil Wayne walking out the team while rapping on speaker. It’s having Kawhi and the Wu Tang Clan chilling in the sidelines.

There’re countless more. What’s happening at CU is very polarising.
Really shows how soft so many CFB fans are. And there's also a racial element too. I've seen so many racist comments about Prime/our program in general on Twitter it's crazy. Not many black coaches in CFB to say the least.

CU is slowly becoming a hub for black culture, which I love as a big rap fan and someone who wants to see more diversity in Boulder. But obviously that's going to rub some people the wrong way, especially with Trump inflaming racial tensions over the last 7 years. Not to mention Twitter's new content moderation policies amplifying racist viewpoints to such an insane degree that advertisers are fleeing in droves. The hateful **** I've seen on there since Musk took over is actually disturbing.

Cormani is playing on special teams.
he made the tackle on the fake punt. maybe slow to react but it was a good tackle on a 300 lb DT. and i still think CP is doing the right thing for cormani to be a high draft pick even if he might have been incrementally better at CB today (which wouldnt have made a difference)

Really shows how soft so many CFB fans are. And there's also a racial element too. I've seen so many racist comments about Prime/our program in general on Twitter it's crazy. Not many black coaches in CFB to say the least.

CU is becoming black culture central which I love as a big rap fan and someone who wants to see more diversity in Boulder. But obviously that's going to rub some people the wrong way, especially with Trump inflaming racial tensions over the last 7 years. And Twitter's new content moderation policies amplifying racist viewpoints to such an insane degree that advertisers are fleeing in droves.
Lanning, Dabo, Jimbo, and others like them are the most threatened by Prime
In a level playing field world, those guys could not stand up to Prime on the recruiting trail
I would actually prefer a 48-team superleague with players getting paid
All things equal, Prime can mop up Lanning's ass, especially without Nike money

I never said it was. Ask @Buffnik, I've called out Shedeur for holding the ball too long and not throwing the ball out of bounds plenty of times you dip****.

In this game, Shedeur didn't have many options,period. It looked like TCU v. UGA
And I’ve agreed with that sentiment about most of this game. I said as much and you kept coming at me for some reason.

Same team here, pal. No need for this

Don't drag me into middle of your lover's quarrel. I'm more of a voyeur. But please carry on and try to escalate. 🍿
Spy Spying GIF

We ain't going nowhere. We are here now and more of us are coming.

While the rest of this year will be very enjoyable (especially after what we've been through), I just cannot wait for 2024 season to start. Gonna be scary good.

At the end of the day anyone who’s followed CU for a bit has seen this exact kind of game plenty of times. But the difference is that we don’t have Karl ****ing Dorrell on the sideline or a dude who celebrated getting to OT after having a TWENTY EIGHT POINT lead in the third quarter but Deion Sanders.

It’s Prime unprecedentedly turning over an entire roster in one offseason. It’s Prime essentially cutting players and fairly ruthlessly showing people how CFB works now. It’s Prime having his own Amazon doc. It’s Lil Wayne walking out the team while rapping on speaker. It’s having Kawhi and the Wu Tang Clan chilling in the sidelines.

There’re countless more. What’s happening at CU is very polarising.
And we effing LOVE IT!

CU is slowly becoming a hub for black culture, which I love as a big rap fan and someone who wants to see more diversity in Boulder. But obviously that's going to rub some people the wrong way, especially with Trump inflaming racial tensions over the last 7 years. Not to mention Twitter's new content moderation policies amplifying racist viewpoints to such an insane degree that advertisers are fleeing in droves. The hateful **** I've seen on there since Musk took over is actually disturbing.

Racism is one variable here. I think the other is that Prime is a harbinger of change and for some acts as a symbol that shows how college football has changed with NIL and the portal. Some folks don’t like those developments (and I don’t blame them for for not liking the direction the sport has moved in) and their project their feelings about this into CP as he acts as a symbol.

Also, the media is going to be so bummed when Sanders is perfectly respectful in the postgame, says he has no problem with the score getting run up, says that Lanning gets to talk when they perform like that... Prime understands this stuff so well

Back