What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Construction Update Thread

There seemed to be a halfway decent crowd in the NE stands yesterday, too. I have a feeling that will end up becoming a popular spot once this is all done.

Yes. When done with club, those are gone. Limited supply.

Two frigging weeks and nothing has gotten done! As a matter of fact, the concrete truck, excavator and crane haven't moved!!

J/K above. Why the hell can't they get their construction cam's working? Did they not pay the bill or something?

Lobbed another call in. Said we have had over 17,000 views so people do care. Politely of course, I want them to keep working and get this done!

Looks pretty close to me as well, seems like u could easily stack two levels with the depth they have now.

Well the IPF is also sunken down too. The weight room is directly under the "Buff Walk" and the floor of the IPF/Weight room is supposed to be at the exact same elevation as Folsom.

Well the IPF is also sunken down too. The weight room is directly under the "Buff Walk" and the floor of the IPF/Weight room is supposed to be at the exact same elevation as Folsom.
They did that in order to get used to the altitude. :thumbsup:

Forget the trees and that crap. North of the stadium looking south. They just didn't add in Folsom Field. The IPF is on the east side of the stadium.
So basically, the picture has nothing to do with reality and the final outcome. Got it (and this was something I ultimately arrived to when I first saw the pic - interesting, but kind of worthless).

So basically, the picture has nothing to do with reality and the final outcome. Got it (and this was something I ultimately arrived to when I first saw the pic - interesting, but kind of worthless).

I don't know that I would say it is worthless. They just didn't include an accurate rendering of the landscape approaching the project. The point of these renderings/models is to show what the structure will look like once completed. What is in the foreground is not important.

If they put all of the land and trees that actually exist from that vantage point, well, one would not be able to see much of the finished product. To me, that does not make much sense when the point of those renderings is to show what the finished product will look like.

I don't know that I would say it is worthless. They just didn't include an accurate rendering of the landscape approaching the project. The point of these renderings/models is to show what the structure will look like once completed. What is in the foreground is not important.

If they put all of the land and trees that actually exist from that vantage point, well, one would not be able to see much of the finished product. To me, that does not make much sense when the point of those renderings is to show what the finished product will look like.
So we mostly agree.

Back