What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official CU Head Coach Search Thread - Primetime

I really do like Adam and want to support him, but holy **** reading those posts is awful. Maximus is the dumbest POS I've ever seen.
Max started with Kool Aid this year. Went silent, tail between legs early, turned on KD, now sees real issues with CU.

I assume the radio silence from Boulder means that we’re making progress!
50 cent laughing GIF

I assume the radio silence from Boulder means that we’re making progress!
It isn’t radio silence at all.

I have some inside sources who told me that they have formed a committee to evaluate the committee who will be selecting the committee so that once those evaluations are completed they can begin the interview process.

They are hard at work…

The last time the search was relatively quiet, CU landed Mel Tucker. The last time it was filled with leaks and rumors, CU ended up with Dorrell. I am perfectly happy with zero information right up to the day of the press conference. Just make a good hire.

The last time the search was relatively quiet, CU landed Mel Tucker. The last time it was filled with leaks and rumors, CU ended up with Dorrell. I am perfectly happy with zero information right up to the day of the press conference. Just make a good hire.
I heard lots of leaks and rumors before the MT hire too. Since we are always so bad, the coaching carousel is our only entertainment

I have some inside sources who told me that they have formed a committee to evaluate the committee who will be selecting the committee so that once those evaluations are completed they can begin the interview process.

They are hard at work…
Your sauces are sus AF

I heard lots of leaks and rumors before the MT hire too. Since we are always so bad, the coaching carousel is our only entertainment
Point taken.

Maybe CU should just hire completely under the radar guys on two year deals. That way the fan base can be alternatively entertained each year with #fire_____ threads and then CU coaching search threads until we actually hit pay dirt on one of them.

Last edited:

They are hard at work…
Who is on this committee committee committee?

They should be pretty good at keeping it quiet with all the practice they’ve had.

Phil and Todd sit out on the deck at the Champions Center. An intern brings them ice cream cones. They reflect on the circumstances at hand.

Todd: Wel, Phil, you really got yourself into a pickle this time.
Phil: Indeed I did, those mean reporters twisted up all my work.
T: Yes, I know. They can be very tricky like that. So, RG is leaving?
P: I don't know; I don't want to embarrass him by asking but it sound like he might be.
T: So what is your plan for a new AD and HC?
P: Well, I really like Lance. He's a great guy and he bleeds black and gold.
P: I am thinking I will promote hm to AD and have him run the search if RG leaves.
T: Interesting idea; what's the timeline on all this?
P: Oh, there is no real hurry. I figure we will just wait and see how everything shakes out with RG.
T: Do we need to worry about recruiting?
P: Not at all. The student-athletes we recruit are special and we have the Flatirons.
T: I see... [Todd takes a pensive lick of his strawberry cheesecake ice cream and gazes out at the field]

We all get to tune in next time to see how this **** SHOW ENDS!

Phil and Todd sit out on the deck at the Champions Center. An intern brings them ice cream cones. They reflect on the circumstances at hand.

Todd: Wel, Phil, you really got yourself into a pickle this time.
Phil: Indeed I did, those mean reporters twisted up all my work.
T: Yes, I know. They can be very tricky like that. So, RG is leaving?
P: I don't know; I don't want to embarrass him by asking but it sound like he might be.
T: So what is your plan for a new AD and HC?
P: Well, I really like Lance. He's a great guy and he bleeds black and gold.
P: I am thinking I will promote hm to AD and have him run the search if RG leaves.
T: Interesting idea; what's the timeline on all this?
P: Oh, there is no real hurry. I figure we will just wait and see how everything shakes out with RG.
T: Do we need to worry about recruiting?
P: Not at all. The student-athletes we recruit are special and we have the Flatirons.
T: I see... [Todd takes a pensive lick of his strawberry cheesecake ice cream and gazes out at the field]

We all get to tune in next time to see how this **** SHOW ENDS!
I thought Nik was in charge of the ****ty previews?

Back