What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

OFFICIAL: CU vs. Arizona Game Thread 10/19/24

We make the same joke about you posting here. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL::LOL::LOL:
I Like You Flirting GIF by bubly

Do you muthakas realize how great of a day today is? Nebraska gets mudholed by f*cking Indiana. Their fans are crying that their football team is not like their volleyball team.

Then we decisively win a road game. They type of game where we typically curb-stomp our own dicks into oblivion.

What a GREAT f*cking day!

IMO, the huge, enormous, gargantuan difference in this team is we are DRAMATICALLY more physical than we have been since at least 2016. We upped our game after the KSU loss and physically dominated Arizona, just like we did UCF. 3 straight road wins for the first time since 1996. That’s great coaching.

Prime has turned this program around in 1 1/2 years. We’re seriously dangerous at the skilled positions with an elite group of receivers. And we’re getting more physical by the week. And Prime made one of the best DC hires in the country.

It’s extraordinarily impressive, we can’t pay Prime enough to stay at CU.

I'm impressed with the team. We've seen remarkable progress thru the season, year over year, and obviously from where we were before Prime.

I don't think we are playoff bound as the big12 has some really good teams this year, but I think we will be nipping at the heels.

I look forward to the rest of the season, (REDACTED), and to next year.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not trying to be negative an impressive win but but I can't help but think back to if we had just gotten that KSU game. We'd be tied at the top with BYU and (maybe) ISU too. But win out and I'm confident we'll be in the CCG.
You can't do that. We definitely are what our record says we are. We also got an incredibly fortunate win vs Baylor with everything going right at the end.

Back