What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

OFFICIAL: CU vs. Arizona Game Thread 10/19/24

I’m just going to show this to the CU “fans” that think Prime is all flash. That is undeniable improvement for a program has been in the absolute ****ter for the past 21 years. We just accomplished something not even our 10 win 2016 team could. How we finish the season remains to be seen, but he’s had a better first 19 games and trajectory than any other CU coach this CENTURY

I’m just going to show this to the CU “fans” that think Prime is all flash. That is undeniable improvement for a program has been in the absolute ****ter for the past 21 years. We just accomplished something not even our 10 win 2016 team could. How we finish the season remains to be seen, but he’s had a better first 19 games and trajectory than any other CU coach this CENTURY
I mean the last part isn’t exactly an accomplishment

But but, dAdDy bAlL

Rewatch
Quick throws only in 10 personnel are most effective
11 is more diverse and we have run and all throws available. Need to mix up our runs with Counters, Toss, Sweep. Just not a run up the middle team.
Defense was special
Hood and Mckinney can stand up on their own 2 feet
We are way more than 2 guys
Great win

tremendous development by these guys, during the season. very proud of the Buffs.

trying the onsides kick was kind of desperate, like they needed something more than their roster to compete.
when they lost that attempt and SS hit the 1st long pass, the momentum was ours and that never changed. The entire game, almost every minute, it seemed like we were in charge and they knew it.

I wish there was a video of the flight home.

Go Buffs!.

I'm impressed with the team. We've seen remarkable progress thru the season, year over year, and obviously from where we were before Prime.

I don't think we are playoff bound as the big12 has some really good teams this year, but I think we will be nipping at the heels.

I look forward to the rest of the season, our first bowl of the Prime era, and to next year.
Good lord, man! Have we learned nothing through the years?!?

Back