What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

OFFICIAL: CU vs. Arizona Game Thread 10/19/24

Our edge group may be the deepest CU position group in like 20 years

backups like Wade, McCoy, and Walker have had breakout games. Then Hayes, Okunlola, and Green are already left NFL talents
I feel like Hayes may be in the dog house. Prime made a comment a couple weeks ago in reference to him that if you're hurt and don't practice during the week you don't get to play in the game. He hasn't played since then. He may be hurt, but I feel like if he was just hurt we'd be hearing more about it.

i was there and the basketball fans were streaming out of the stadium just after halftime soooooo agressively. i can't wait to read this entire thread!!! so many buffs fans in the streets of tucson after the game.

i do feel bad for yelling "come to boulder and play for prime" at the recruits leaving the game with their badges around their necks as i walked past the family and friends entrance after the game. but not that bad.

I'm glad for UA. Full stadium. National network broadcast. Record number of recruit visitors. Good for them!
pat GIF

Helluva game. The edges and LBs worked all game. Chidoze is a damn land mine on the line. Just quietly causing holes to close. Seeing Shilo come on that blitz was a confidence boosting play. Wish he would have got the sack. The defense showed up, and dominated.

The offense was clicking. Wester had a game. The run game! Again, use the run to get the rest of the offense rolling!

So nice to see some new(er) faces making plays C. Hood is going to get his pick six one of these games! Wade is going to be a monster. I wish Greene, NHG, and 2024 Bentley were not seniors. It’s been really fun watching them.

5 wins is great at week 7, but the Buffs need to turn up the dial heading down the stretch after next week!

Fantastic Wire to Wire win
Defense had one shaky period, but was magnificent, and did it without Travis
Shilo was much better, but Hood was amazing
Offense was balanced enough and Shedeur made the throws he knows how to make
Two dumb intereceptions, but way to go Buffs!
there was an early tackle where shilo didn't launch, but did a textbook wrap and swallow of the runner. important moment

I feel like Hayes may be in the dog house. Prime made a comment a couple weeks ago in reference to him that if you're hurt and don't practice during the week you don't get to play in the game. He hasn't played since then. He may be hurt, but I feel like if he was just hurt we'd be hearing more about it.
hayes is injured. hasnt practiced. not sure why you think that's the dog house. he'd be playing if he was healthy enough to practice

Back