What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official CU vs. CSU Game Thread

How can it actually be RPO if Shedeur cannot run?
Do pistol, run the ball intentionally in a variety of names, or have play fakes/play actions and then throw the ball.
RPO has nothing to do with the QB run.

RPO means it's a run play with a hot route, and if the QB likes the look, he's going to that hot receiver

Seems there's still a fundamental misunderstanding of what the RPO is. It's not the QB running game.

Also I gotta say, Norvell is SUCH a CSU Ram it’s uncanny. I saw some CSU cope after 52-0 that they held back the playbook for the CU game. And I actually 100% believe they did this. But it just speaks such volumes to their mentality in FoCo. There were serious talking heads saying to take CSU to give Texas a bit of a scare. But instead of running their real offense, getting reps against a good team, and maybe putting on a decent show for a national audience, they chose to kneel down and take a monstrous L in hopes of beating us. Now their offense looks all out of sorts and off timed and like there’s a lack of trust because they overestimated a performance last year coming off a bye week.

There weren't terrible last year. They just lacked depth and made way too many mistakes. This year, they suck. They don't have a pass rush and Holker was a really good TE

Yeah. But what’s your favorite ice cream flavor? Don’t be shy.

I like Phish Food.

No. We should also let 2 get hit in practice, I mean, why not?
Now you're putting words in my mouth. Look-I would not like this if it were happening in a conference game. Given the amount of **** that has come from Fort Collins, I really don't have a problem with Prime trying to rub it in on them. Frankly, the only part of the game that sucked was the start. CSU's the worst team we'll play all year. Only beating an FCS team that hasn't won a game since November of 2022 38-17 should have been a red flag. It somehow was not, and had we been as good in the first as we were the rest of the night, we're probably talking something like 45-9.

Nobody got hurt. Zero point in complaining.

There weren't terrible last year. They just lacked depth and made way too many mistakes. This year, they suck. They don't have a pass rush and Holker was a really good TE
They look 4-8 to me. Maybe they beat UTEP. They'll get a conference win or two. Wyoming looks like an absolute mess, and Air Force lost a TON from last year's team

Opposing trolls know that Pac-Man Bison is Jalepeno.

This is the best site ever.

Season 2 Halo GIF by Paramount+

If an unranked CU loses to a UNLV, the discussion is that Prime can’t coach and his program is imploding.

If a ranked KU loses to a UNLV, the discussion is how well coached the UNLV team is.

And that’s the truth.
Let's be honest on one thing-having that kind of a performance against Nebraska (who the college football media has bent over backwards for) had a role in that too.

Can’t be unhappy beating the sheep. Always a good feeling, regardless of how bad they are. Loving the defensive turnaround so far. But I also don’t think that this means much going forward … sure, we ran the ball better but against a complete **** team. I cant see us being favored again this year, unless we pull a couple upsets. The stat padding bull**** is just bush league. I have to wonder what NFL GMs are thinking when they see SS check out of obvious run plays to pad his and Travis stats.
Buffs -3 next week

Sounds silly, but I knew we had the game at halftime. The D was dialed in from the first series. Wish we’d gotten one more TD on the ground, but it was reminiscent of how the corn had us at half. We were hapless, but showed a couple of flashes; but no threat to win.

Solid play, O-Line looks a lot better. Love Welch, he was exactly as advertised. Baylor won’t be easy, we don’t really have a gimme left. Even Cinci played tough today.
Every team in the Big 12 can play. There are no easy wins left. At least 5 teams in the conference appear to be significantly better than CU. Getting to 6 wins will not be easy.

Back