What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official CU vs. CSU Game Thread

Maybe we should agree to play CSU in Fort Collins every time? I think part of the reason we have struggled with the Rams in the past is because they get so jacked to play in a professional stadium when we go to Denver, or in an actual college setting with personality and atmosphere when they come to Boulder. Their energy levels seemed a lot lower this year; it was just another boring game in Fort Collins for them.

I get that CSU is terrible, but they were terrible last year, too, and we struggled badly and probably should have lost. This was a physically dominant performance and that's not something we've really seen at all from a Prime team, so this definitely feels like progress. It's definitely the best I've felt about this season to this point.

Like, how can people be sad after seeing BFN slink away after the game, getting revenge on Blackburn, and cuffing Horton? Even better is emasculating the douchiest coach in Norvell and pissing off his ****ty wife?

We don't win enough for people to be this salty after a win against the sheep

Maybe we should agree to play CSU in Fort Collins every time? I think part of the reason we have struggled with the Rams in the past is because they get so jacked to play in a professional stadium when we go to Denver, or in an actual college setting with personality and atmosphere when they come to Boulder. Their energy levels seemed a lot lower this year; it was just another boring game in Fort Collins for them.

I get that CSU is terrible, but they were terrible last year, too, and we struggled badly and probably should have lost. This was a physically dominant performance and that's not something we've really seen at all from a Prime team, so this definitely feels like progress. It's definitely the best I've felt about this season to this point.
There weren't terrible last year. They just lacked depth and made way too many mistakes. This year, they suck. They don't have a pass rush and Holker was a really good TE

That's fine. But you got to have awareness. You need to see the hazards so they don't happen. Against a better team fine, but play it cool in the last minute up big against a rival with nothing to lose and a history of cheap shots (including against Hunter).

Jimmy Fallon Idk GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon
Was anybody hurt?

Like, how can people be sad after seeing BFN slink away after the game, getting revenge on Blackburn, and cuffing Horton? Even better is emasculating the douchiest coach in Norvell and pissing off his ****ty wife?

I'm calm. But then I was calm after the nebraska game too. But now I'm calm AND happy. That worries me.

dragging CSU's stupid trolly head coach, family, qb, and fanbase is a hell of smug feast and I'm here for it.

I think the team plays better when they're not front running. So I'm going to be critical every week.

End of day, they had the emotional edge early, but we are a better team.

Very happy to actually see life in the running game.

Also happy to see a mostly serviceable OL.

Cannot believe the incompetence that led to the OL and RB starters/ depth chart choices for the first two games. WTAF?

Can’t be unhappy beating the sheep. Always a good feeling, regardless of how bad they are. Loving the defensive turnaround so far. But I also don’t think that this means much going forward … sure, we ran the ball better but against a complete **** team. I cant see us being favored again this year, unless we pull a couple upsets. The stat padding bull**** is just bush league. I have to wonder what NFL GMs are thinking when they see SS check out of obvious run plays to pad his and Travis stats.

Back